Cant stop crying!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolate

Reaction score
Please geeks, i need your help. :sad: :sad: I have gone through a box of tissues already! I only have myself to blame, belive me i have kicked myself very hard in the shin...............

I did not update my virus protection and have been "eaten up" by a virus called "mydoom". :evil: As i have not backed up for a while either, you know, that thing that you will do "later", i have lost loads of my work.

If i have emailed any of you recently with some of my work, most important is the MMA info i wrote, i would be so so so so so grateful if you could email it back to me so i can start working on getting my computer back to normal.

Cheers guys......................xxx

i know how you feel chocolate i keep getting e-mails with attachments containing virus blueyonder has been deleting them it is so annoying!!!!! hope you get your work sorted out soon

cheers lynda

I am soooooooo sorry for you Rachel. I have had the same happen to me on more than one occasion too.
I used to have a few bits of yours but I lost them the last time I got a virus Friends.zip
I hope you get what you need without taking months to do so

Hi Rachel,

I've got a few things you emailed me on hygiene etc, I'll send it to you when I get home tonight.

Jade x

Thank you, i really appreciate your help. I now have a full back up and Norton anti virus in place!!!!!!!!!!

Cost me £455 in the end to have it all sorted, ive learned my lesson. :twisted:

Thanks to you all who emailed me info. The only one i have not got is the 3 page info sheet i send out on MMA, has anyone got it, or a copy they could post?????????????????

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grateful! xxxxxxxx :lol:

Hi Chocolate

Guess what I found whilst looking through my inbox, the 3 page MMA info sheet. :) I have sent it to you by email.

All the best
Emma

chocolate said:
Cost me £455 in the end to have it all sorted, ive learned my lesson. :twisted:

Thanks to you all who emailed me info. The only one i have not got is the 3 page info sheet i send out on MMA, has anyone got it, or a copy they could post?????????????????

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grateful! xxxxxxxx :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back