Can't stop spending

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautybumblebee

Reaction score
Does anyone else who has their own business spend spend spend?
Every day I am purchasing something new for my business.. nail stamping plates, wax stock, new polishes etc.
its becoming silly, its as if I never have enough and I'm trying to have as much variety as high street salons when I work from home!

does anyone else have this problem and how do you stop yourself from over spending?
I need to start saving my money for myself.

I find the following thought powerful:

Money that I don't spend is money that I don't have to worry about earning.

I pretty much live by that.

''Will it make the boat go faster''? is a life saver for me too <3

It stopped 3 new Shellac collections jumping into my basket this week alone xx

For example, I do mostly gel polish manis and pedis but I have a few ordinary polish pedi customers that come regularty, the one said to me I needed to get more colours as I have way more choice in gel then regular polish.. so I did, I spent £60 on new regular polishes.
She visited me the other day and picked one of the old colours!
I was a bit miffed.

My weakness is nail art biddly bobs. Packs of glitter, crystals, decals, pigments, foils- you name it I have it!

As you can pick them up for a 99p- a few quid I don't think ive spent too much.... untill I add it up of course :( xx

My weakness is nail art biddly bobs. Packs of glitter, crystals, decals, pigments, foils- you name it I have it!

As you can pick them up for a 99p- a few quid I don't think ive spent too much.... untill I add it up of course :( xx

I am EXACTLY the same, stamping plates are my weakness.

Glitter is my weakness. [emoji85]

I have this problem my boyfriend tells me I have problems I get packages coming all the time and when I go to Sally's for 1 thing I spend hundreds I keep saying to myself oh well just get this and that need to be saying do I want it or need it it's a beautician problem I think lol xx

Latest posts

Back