Can't wait for Clear Performance tips by CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patis

Reaction score
do you know when it will be released??
did you found performance tips so perfect and enjoyable as I do?? :green:

I adore using CND Performance tips.

If the client's nails are right for them and if I am not sculpting, they are now my tip of choice (although Velocity have to be very close in the running if I need a tip with a small well).

I was getting tired with prepering the nail tip before aplication and then performace appeared and turn my whole nail world upside down hehe :green:

I have clear tips made by INM, I bought them from OSNS in Manchester, dunno if Creative distributors are still selling this brand? Anyway they are identical to the CND Natural Performance tips I have ie. thin, well lees, flexible & lovely!

Hope this helps?

I have clear tips made by INM, I bought them from OSNS in Manchester, dunno if Creative distributors are still selling this brand? Anyway they are identical to the CND Natural Performance tips I have ie. thin, well lees, flexible & lovely!

Hope this helps?

How can INM clear tips be identical to Natural Performance tips which are Opaque and look natural in colour???

FYI Distributors of CND will no longer be selling INM tips.

hmm I didn't know that thx but I never come across it in poland :)

Actually, the INM tips are made of a completely different material and are not identical in any way and are nowhere near as nice as the CND tips which are also pre blended and thinner.

cnd is the best :green:

How can INM clear tips be identical to Natural Performance tips which are Opaque and look natural in colour???

FYI Distributors of CND will no longer be selling INM tips.

Profound apologies for the use of the work "identical" - although I included in the same sentence - ie - thin, well less, flexible & lovely !

I use them in exactly the same way as I use my natural performance tips whithout any problems. As creative are no longer selling INM them I will replace them with performance quite happily when needed.

In answer to your original question, I'm afraid I don't know when they will be avaiable in Europe but they are up on the US CND site as available, so who knows?

does anyone have any of the natural performance tips that they would be able to send me so that i can try them? you have all said wonderful things about them and its made me curious.thanks

Latest posts

Back