Caption Gel Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styleteambeauty

Reaction score
Does anyone know about this that's due out in September? Apparently it does the same as gel? TIA x

Caption is brand new technology unique only to Young Nails and is the next generation of polish.
Caption is 3 FREE and contains true shellac giving it superior adhesion to the natural nail with no prep required
It contains LacQ3 technology - which ultimately gives you a gel-like manicure with unrivalled shine with superior durability.

Hassel free removal with a non-acetone remover and Caption comfortably lasts up to 9 days - but we have had more than 2 weeks wear and even longer if used in conjunction with the Young Nails Protein Bond

60 core colours / 18 Effects / Base / Top / Matt Top and Drying Drops

Caption will only ever be available through Young Nails, Young Nails Training Academies, Professional nail technicians and salon owners here in the UK.

Currently there is no other product like Caption on the market

Feel free to call me at Young Nails UK if you would like to know more
01253 699 999

L :biggrin:

Got Caption brochure today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 154
Colours look fab

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 252
Anyone tried yet?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 186
I've watched Gregs videos on YouTube demonstrating Caption and have to say it looks impressive! I'd love to try them out. Are Young Nails not at olympia this year?

Would I be correct in saying that this would be similar to CND Vinylux?

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Young Nails say there is nothing like it available at the moment:hug:

Latest posts

Back