Car Advertising!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fay

Reaction score
Hi Guys just wanting to ask if anyone advertises their business on their car windows using the transferable stickers?? and if so where did you get them done????

xxxxx:)

Hi Guys just wanting to ask if anyone advertises their business on their car windows using the transferable stickers?? and if so where did you get them done????

xxxxx:)

I got mine done off someone on ebay

f_l135d43732am_354453b.jpg

Think it was about £13

BEAUTICIAN - Rear Window Car Sign/Decal/Advert on eBay, also, Sign-Making, Printing Graphic Arts, Business, Office Industrial (end time 22-Jan-08 15:00:07 GMT)

Cheers hun!! xxxxx

Good Price. Thanks for that. :wink2:

I know some geeks use the sun shade things that have their business name on. The good thing about these is they can be easily moved when you dont want your business name to be on show.

I will see if I can nudge my geeky friend to show you the picture of hers.

i got one from a company that advertises on ebay the company have their own website called Mediaink it cost me about £7 including p+p, gonna stick it in at end of month when ive done my spray tan course. Its 2 lines top line is: makeup - nails - tanning, and bottom line has my web address, didnt put phone number on tho as i think if people want to book you they would remember ur web address easier than ur phone number:)

I will see if I can nudge my geeky friend to show you the picture of hers.

Geeky friend has been nudged...these are the sunshades with adverts on for my car.

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5903

Actually, quite a lot of geeks have got them and they've been so popular my husband now gets them done himself.... please feel free to drop me a pm if anyone wants more details.

I had a magnetic sign made they were 30 quid each form a place in york and like oey says easily removed when needed

Hi Fay

I have the windowshades too. I paid about £12.00 for 2 of them, they draw a lot of attention and people do ask for flyers/brochures when they see them

They were from a company called tcl products and were delivered in less than 1 week!

I have had tones of work and awarness from mine BUT it is an old car and therefore I could print all over xxxx can't seem to get the picture uploaded???
I designed it myself as I am also a designer and got a sign guy i know to do it, not sure of the price but has paid for itself over and over!!!
Amanda
www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

hi
i would like to get some stickers done for the back of my car and some personalised sunshades they look good.

Hi i have found a good site www.cricketprinting.co.uk i have just ordered a pair of sunshades for £5.39. You can have 3 lines of text (upto 60 characters) and a picture. hth x:suprised:

Hey Emerald!

You dont have a pic of your sunshades do you?:green:

xxxxx

what a great idea!!

Hey Emerald!

You dont have a pic of your sunshades do you?:green:

xxxxx

Hi they havent arrived yet only ordered them the other day sorry

Latest posts

Back