Car and shop window graphics/signs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxjadesxx

Reaction score
Morning geeks!

The sun is still shining! Yay :)

I was hoping to get some of your views/advice on getting car signs and shop windows done!

Now my logo has a mix of dark green and bright pink in it and when I had the shop front vinyl done I found that the dark green doesn't show up very clearly, especially next to the pink!

I'm now in the process if getting my car done and the logo will need to go on the back window but I'm worried it won't show up clearly enough! Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm think of changing the dark green to a grey or something but I would rather try other options before I start changing my logo!

Would love to hear your views on advertising on cars too and how successful it is?

Thank you in advance :)
X

ive just got car door magnets advertising myself hun, these have worked great as whenever im out and about ppl see but also i can take them off and change whenever!xx

Yes me to,
got car magnets from vista print, black and bright pink lush !!! And very cheap

I have a smart car so i can't have the magnets because the smart cars are plastic :sad:

Lots of girls advertise on their cars and it's a great way of getting your name out there, if I was you I would be looking for someone who does vinyl graphics as they can be removed safely if you decide to sell your car :) also check with your car insurance company as some will void claims if they don't know you have advertising on your car xx

Just be careful when putting advertising on your car.

I was shocked to be told by my insurer that this takes your car insurance into needing commercial cover, rather than business use.

The signage on my car did not bring me enough business to justify paying over a thousand pounds a year in insurance.

If you do it anyway and don't tell them, your insurance will in invalid. Just not worth it.

Latest posts

Back