Car boot challenge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmamarie

Reaction score
:)Hello All:)

I just wondered if there were any keen carboot sellers out there??
I have done two bootsales this year and I have become a bit addicted:irked:

The first sale was from my old junk at home, and then I managed to get some more junk from members of my family to do another one.
I made £50 the first time and £75 the second time. This was after all my expenses were taken out so I dont think thats bloody bad.:)
I am not very good when people try to knock my prices down though, I always cave in:irked: and i dont price anything high anyway.

I would like to hear anyones carboot experiences :)

My mum and our next door neighbour are carbooters! They love it, getting up at the crack of dawn to get a good spot in a damp field! They do make quite a bit of cash actually and like you they get members of the family to donate unwanted junk to sell. I helped out one afternoon last august bank holiday and the punters are hard bargainers! If something is up for 50p they will offer 20p, if something is up for 10p they will offer 5p, if you say no they won't buy it! Incredible!:lol:

My mum and our next door neighbour are carbooters! They love it, getting up at the crack of dawn to get a good spot in a damp field! They do make quite a bit of cash actually and like you they get members of the family to donate unwanted junk to sell. I helped out one afternoon last august bank holiday and the punters are hard bargainers! If something is up for 50p they will offer 20p, if something is up for 10p they will offer 5p, if you say no they won't buy it! Incredible!:lol:

Hello:)
yep! I noticed this aswell, alot of people always try and knock down the price, and if you refuse they walk away:confused: this added to my fun though a bit as I had a great time laughing at people and thinking they were so tight:)

Latest posts

Back