Car for mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayM

Reaction score
Looking to take my beauty and make up kit mobile. Need to change my car in August and hoping to get a business lease. What do people have? I've been hankering after a merc slk since my 30th (so nearly 4 years) as I'm single and don't have kids. This probably isn't a practice idea! ‍♀️ So thinking of a SUV or a Nissan Juke.

Xxx

I wouldn't say a juke would be the best, the boot is actually quite small. I've had all sorts (Hondas mostly) the most recent being an HR-V & my last 2 were the Honda jazz. It's a really good, economical & deceptively spacious small car, my couch fits in the boot as well as my nail & waxing stuff & ANYTHING I might be doing!!! I'd love to go back to the HR-V next time I change as they've relaunched it! HTH

We have a jaz, quite a big boot for a smallish car.

I think most manufacturers give the space of the boot in the literature. I'd take all my equipment and do a trial fit before buying

My friend had a duke once and was tiny inside. I have a Nissan xtrail (as 4 kids) but the boot is great and easily takes all my nail kit and table

I have a golf and it's boot is plenty big enough for my nails beauty and Lash stuff. I have my couch and table permanently on the back seat xx

What about a kia sportage? X

I have a five door Ford Fiesta. I can fit my nail table in the boot. with my waxing box. And I keep my bed permanently on the back seats.

I have a Mitsubishi ASX and I can fit my facial kit an d makeup kit in the boot and my fold up beauty bed on the back seat. For context, the boot comfortably fits 6 canvas bags for life lol

Latest posts

Back