car graphics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
hey just a thought, my hubby is a member of the ukfiestanetwork, and he has graphics for his car windows. not like the ant ones where its a whole sticker, its the single letters, so all you have is the writting with no horrible background or airbubbles.

basically the graphics (letters) are printed on to special vinal in a special printer that cuts out the desired logo, then the graphic person, pulls off the back ground so u are left with just the letters, it is placed on special paper. you then place paper on hard surface and run a credit card/ruler over it to get letters to stick to the paper, you peel of the normal backing paper, then press the other side (with letters on) up against a clean window, and again run ure credit card/ruler over it to get the letters to stick to glass. you then peel of the last bit of paper, carefully making sure that all of the individual letters have stuck to the glass, and hey presto, you have a smart new graphic on your car telling everyone what network you belong to and encourage new members.:confused: confussed yet, iam!

Has anyone thought about doing this before, if they haven't does anyone else think its a good idea to have geek ones made up, so that everyone knows that u are a geek, and gets more people to join.

if so shall i get some made up? I know a few good graphic companies?

I would post a piccie so everyone can see what i mean, rather than trying to understand all this gobbildy gook! But my car is poorly, and is being fixed. (Undergoing major open brake surgery as we speak) so i can't but i will do as soon as car is outta the woods and on the road to recovery! (he he i've still got it, it never left me!) :lol:

Car graphics is definately something i would be interested in. Can you give an idea of prices? I like the idea of Nail Geek ones, and also ones with company logo's on, any ideas n=how much they work out??

Great idea, so keep us posted.

talented talons said:
Car graphics is definately something i would be interested in. Can you give an idea of prices? I like the idea of Nail Geek ones, and also ones with company logo's on, any ideas n=how much they work out??

Great idea, so keep us posted.
the ones my hubby has are about, £8. normally they are under a tener.

My husband has his own business doing vinyl graphics, car, shop fronts, magnetic boards etc etc.... if anyone is interested in these let me know and he can give you a price.....special offer for geeks of course!

I cant put pictures on here, think its cos im not a premium geek? but if you go to

www.ttjdesigns.co.uk

you can get an idea of these graphics. In the gallery is my old mini that he did when i first qualified!! lol. Website is still under construction so its not brilliant

Hi Sherrie, i've just looked on the site, he does some great stuff. I loved your mini, great ideas, especially the footprints.

I would love to have my logo done at some point, but will have to wait till i have a few more clients

oooooooooh me me me me!!! ive always wanted car graphics and have been at my wits end trying to find somewhere that does it cheap enough! i wanna put my business name on my car with phone number when i start my business up!!! :) looked at website looks fantastic i will tak you up on that when ive got some money :)

Maybe that is the way to get a few more clients Wendy?? Wherever you go people will know that you are a nail tech! lol

Just pm me if you want a quote with your e-mail addresses and I will pass it over to him to follow up
Ive told him he has to do a special 'Geek' price :)

I would be interested in having one of the geek ones for my car!! Would also like something suitable for my car to show my business details....

Fakin it said:
I cant put pictures on here, think its cos im not a premium geek? but if you go to

www.ttjdesigns.co.uk

you can get an idea of these graphics. In the gallery is my old mini that he did when i first qualified!! lol. Website is still under construction so its not brilliant
glad you put this on saves me having to even leave my computer! LOL

defo think it would be a good idea to have nail geek graphics, so we can be proud of our forum, do you think it would be ok to re-produce the logo? if so, your hubby will be the official geek graphic making man! Watch out for not ever seeing your hubby coz he's too busy dealing with all our orders!

Lol.....and my pc would be tied up with him making graphics! :( he hardly sees me at the moment.. always on here absorbing info like a sponge!
Got your e-mail, when he gets home I will get him straight onto it x

Latest posts

Back