Car insurance for mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoria1984

Reaction score
Argh just found out my current provider won't offer this. Any recommendations? My insurance expries tomorrow!:eek:

I had mine with Churchill but loads of companies do it. You can put it in on the comparison sites too so you shouldn't have too much of a problem.:D

Thank you. I was a bit thrown when they said they wouldn't cover me !

When you get a quote just ask the provider if they cover business class 3.

You need the class 3 as your taking payment for a service and you will then be carrying that money in the car (this can make you a target for theft in insurance providers eyes).

You need the class 3 as your taking payment for a service and you will then be carrying that money in the car (this can make you a target for theft in insurance providers eyes).

Your right, class 3 insurance is needed as you are using your car for business purposes as well as social, domestic and pleasure.

You will find many insurance companies are not fond of insuring people based on this kind of quote. i used to work for an insurance company for many years and whenever this kind of quote came up you knew it was going to be trouble!

The thing is you will find many people do not tell their insurance company what they do properly so they are using their car for a use which they are not able.

I would check confused.com, you can play about with the quote to make it suit you! Dont lie though!

Thanks didn't even think about the carrying money element:o

Your right, class 3 insurance is needed as you are using your car for business purposes as well as social, domestic and pleasure.

You will find many insurance companies are not fond of insuring people based on this kind of quote. i used to work for an insurance company for many years and whenever this kind of quote came up you knew it was going to be trouble!

The thing is you will find many people do not tell their insurance company what they do properly so they are using their car for a use which they are not able.

I would check confused.com, you can play about with the quote to make it suit you! Dont lie though!

Will definitely check out confused. Was flustered as I realise it's not going to be straight forward. All I seem to be doing at the moment is paying for insurance :sad:

directline!!! except they deserve to lose my custom after they bought out those lame adverts... i'm embarrised for them.

directline!!! except they deserve to lose my custom after they bought out those lame adverts... i'm embarrised for them.

Haha
I'm with Direct Line too and they covered it as an extra really cheap x

Will check them out, though I do hate those adverts. Some of the actors are really funny but the adverts are just rubbish (and must add a huge amount to directlines costs)

Has anyone got insurance through Tesco for their car? I need to get cover for partial mobile use too. Just wondering if they might be difficult.

Latest posts

Back