Car Lease

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
Hiya

Has anyone leased a car through their business? If so who with and is it worth it financially? x

My sister does but in my opinion it's more hassle than it's worth. You have to give the car back in perfect condition. New tires, not a scratch on it. Someone opened their car door on hers and she had to have the door repainted.
I know of someone who didn't put new tires on theirs and have it detailed and they were charged and incredible amount of money - not just the price of the tires and clean, it was thousands.

Hello

I have a lease van which I'm happy with yes there are fors and against but I dont have to pay for service so what I do is save that amount by putting it away so next year when my 3 years are up I will have enough put by for anything that needs doing on the vehicle like new tyres respray if there is a scratch. I do think it is a good idea, I never thought of doing this before but my partner has had lease vehicles for 15 years through his company and he pushed me in this direction due to the fact that if I had brought a new vehicle with a loan I would be paying that back monthly with interest plus I would be paying additional cost of service so in a way saving and I get a new vehicle replaced every 3 years and whilst my van is in for a service they provide me with another so that I dont loose out on my trade, would I get the same service if owned own van!!!!
At the end of the day the decision is yours what you need to do is weight up the pros and cons work out the costs etc.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back