Car wrapping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quite often wear my logo'd tee to the supermarket or to the gym (a less regular occurrence than the supermarket :o) - it's a great advertising tool.

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

I think advertising for our own businesses is like the saying...

'Any publicity is good publicity'

I was thinking of putting my stamp on my car next year, just cannot decide what to do!!

X

Maintaining beauty, the positive way 🎀

Here's mine... Like I say, cost £4 from eBay and that was for 2 of the same, in case of problems.

It was easy to apply, has gone through many a car wash, soaring heat, cold, rain and wind and it still as perfect as the day I applied it. Its not much, but it does the job!

The seller is Terra_nomade

I would definitely recommend! There are a few fonts and colours to choose from too.

Is yours an internal or external sticker? X

Is yours an internal or external sticker? X

External :)

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

I just cant get my head around why anyone would want there car wrapped. Work and home life should be kept separate!!!

We don't all have tons of money and big flash businesses. Some people are just starting out and need as much advertisement as they can get.
How many times have people seen a plumber or carpet fitter for example parked at a neighbours and thought ohh ill use them and get the number off their vehicle.
Done properly then no way is tacky or cheap its simply just advertising your business!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

We don't all have tons of money and big flash businesses. Some people are just starting out and need as much advertisement as they can get.
How many times have people seen a plumber or carpet fitter for example parked at a neighbours and thought ohh ill use them and get the number off their vehicle.
Done properly then no way is tacky or cheap its simply just advertising your business!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I understand that, but you have to think long term to build a sustainable business. Me and my girlfriends just think it looks desperate to see a beauty therapists car wrapped. Different if its a works van, as they are just that a works van. Perception is huge in the world of beauty unfortunately. Its like those starting out running stupid offers, they are always going to be chasing the money. When i first started i intriduced a cancellation charge and stuck by it rigidly. Yes i lost customers in the short term, but they came back and now i have virtually no no-shows. The majority of therapists are looking at the here and now, when long term and sustainability is the key x

That's just a personal preference of not liking to see a car wrapped it has no impact on long term business strategy whatsoever

I agree I really don't like it. It looks tacky to me from a consumer and professional perspective.

That's just a personal preference of not liking to see a car wrapped it has no impact on long term business strategy whatsoever

Dont underestimate how important perception is in long term sustainability. If a window cleaner knocks on your door looking for business and he looks scruffy, unshaven with tattoos everywhere are you going to let him clean your windows? Im not. However if someone recommends him then i will. You go to a garage forecourt and see a car you like with slight damage, or are you going to the garage down the road that has the same car with no damage (as its been repaired already). Perception is key, trust me x

I don't see any difference between a plumbers work van being wrapped and a mobile beautician/nail tech/hairdressers car being wrapped.

Personally, I prefer the minimalist look and did want to keep my car my own, hence only having my website displayed on my back window.
To say that promoting someone's business with their car is desperate, is a bit harsh.

I don't see any difference between a plumbers work van being wrapped and a mobile beautician/nail tech/hairdressers car being wrapped.

Personally, I prefer the minimalist look and did want to keep my car my own, hence only having my website displayed on my back window.
To say that promoting someone's business with their car is desperate, is a bit harsh.

I said looks desperate not is desperate. Again about perception!

I said looks desperate not is desperate. Again about perception!

Still, bit harsh.

Yea, I'm sure I read somewhere on here that the fleet of cars you give your employees Cheshire girl have some kind of sign write on them don't they?

Yea, I'm sure I read somewhere on here that the fleet of cars you give your employees Cheshire girl have some kind of sign write on them don't they?

Ah yes... Hypocrisy at its finest.

Yes in the back window, very subtle and discreet. Designed to play on the sub-conscious x

Still, bit harsh.

But its only my opinion. And whats that worth lol. Im really a nice soft person, but tough in business. I have a nice lifestyle from it which i intend to keep xx

Theres a massive difference between a wrapped car and a subtle discreet ad in rear window, im sure you'll agree x

I personally love the look of the car wrapping! I have seen some really lovely ones and a few not so thought out ones but overall it definitely is a good marketing tool! you tend to remember it. it has a lasting effect on you.

Some of the best ones have been on the smart cars, it makes me want to get one! xoxo

Theres a massive difference between a wrapped car and a subtle discreet ad in rear window, im sure you'll agree x

You mean that you think one looks desperate and the other doesn't? And, of course, one covers a car and the other only a back window.

Both have contact details, both have business name, maybe a tagline/small synopsis of the business... What is the difference? That its not to your personal taste?

Latest posts

Back