Car wrapping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Hi, what are geeks thoughts on having your car wrapped to advertise your business? I do not like the thought of clients knowing where I am as I also live in the town where my salon is located! But see it as a valuable and cheap advertising tool. [emoji4]

I keep considering this. But my cars a bit poo so will wait til I get a newer one!

The only downside is I suffer from SERIOUS road rage. Hopefully knowing my business is being advertised will calm this.

I think car wrapping is a brilliant idea, it ranges from £800 to £2000 which I didn't think was bad. And people pay FAR more attention to that than a bumper sticker, or a magnet to the side of your car.

I recommend having it EVERYWHERE on your car.

On the boot/back when your stuck in traffic. And bonnet (for people who check their mirrors) and the sides for pedestrians or roundabouts etc.

I considered this but I went with the cheaper option of magnetic signs..... One on each door and one on my boot lid (I have a 3 dr sports car) hence the one on the boot so the Range Rover ladies can see too! The good thing is they can be removed when you want to be you and not your company! They have paid for themselves too twice over..... [emoji41] x

@Tori1992 road rage issues :oops: that made me chuckle!

Op definatley get your car stickered up, bigger is better but if u can't afford the full monty start off with window stickers then save up for more it's excellent advertising IMO

I considered this but I went with the cheaper option of magnetic signs..... One on each door and one on my boot lid (I have a 3 dr sports car) hence the one on the boot so the Range Rover ladies can see too! The good thing is they can be removed when you want to be you and not your company! They have paid for themselves too twice over..... [emoji41] x

I would love some - where did you get them done? I have a 'day job' as well as nails so removable is best for me! Xx

Right I think I'm going to get my printer friend to give me a quote for a full wrap thanks geeks [emoji4]

Ooh I got my salon name, the area, website and number on mine and I park it outside my salon and clients always comment, I only had it done two weeks ago xxx

@Tori1992 road rage issues :oops: that made me chuckle!

Op definatley get your car stickered up, bigger is better but if u can't afford the full monty start off with window stickers then save up for more it's excellent advertising IMO

Family members have recommended therapy...

I have my whole car wrapped and my car has eyelashes!
Its good to make your name more known and get more vieuwers on my website.
This is my car (also on the back i have adres and more info)

Attachments

• auto.jpg
    auto.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 173
Your car looks fab! I'm definitely getting mine done - having a chat with my graphic designer man Monday [emoji4]

I LOVE this!!

Check with your car insurance providers, advertising on your car needs to be declared and may affect your premiums. Some geeks a few years back got seriously stung on their premiums hence the uptake on magnetic signs as they can be removed and are not permanent.

Latest posts

Back