Caramel blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lafadf87

Reaction score
I cannot decide what toner to put on my clients hair. She is a medium brown atm around a 6 base. She is looking at going caramel (balayage) I’m going to have to bleach her hair first to then tone but cannot decide on a colour anyone got any suggestions?? Many thanks

I cannot decide what toner to put on my clients hair. She is a medium brown atm around a 6 base. She is looking at going caramel (balayage) I’m going to have to bleach her hair first to then tone but cannot decide on a colour anyone got any suggestions?? Many thanks
It depends what it lifts to?
Have you done a strand test?
What brand do you use?

It depends what it lifts to?
Have you done a strand test?
What brand do you use?
I haven’t done a strand test yet but I will do one. I use koleston was thinking of 8/0 and 8/1 as a toner or even maybe a 7

I haven’t done a strand test yet but I will do one. I use koleston was thinking of 8/0 and 8/1 as a toner or even maybe a 7
I'd go gentle with the lift not to remove too much colour. One of my favourite toners for a nice caramel was Colour touch 10/6 + 7/7 + 1.9%

Latest posts

Back