Caramel toner base 7?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByCharlotte

Reaction score
In colouring a clients hair she is currently a base 5 (coloured hair) she wants to be lighter. I'm thinking 3/6% bleach foils and then I wanted to tone to a caramel base 7. Just wondering what's best to use ideally on wet hair too. I normally use colour touch but find this grabs. Any thoughts appreciated

In colouring a clients hair she is currently a base 5 (coloured hair) she wants to be lighter. I'm thinking 3/6% bleach foils and then I wanted to tone to a caramel base 7. Just wondering what's best to use ideally on wet hair too. I normally use colour touch but find this grabs. Any thoughts appreciated

What brands do you have access to?

I prefer wella and loreal x

If it helps this is it lifted with 6% for half hour. I actually quite like the colour and it's close too target but still want to tone to avoid any areas that may go orangey

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337801384.619980.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337801384.619980.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 342
Wella colour touch 7/73 is what I would class as caramel.

Thank you so that straight over The head after the foils have been rinsed. Would you say to watch it or leave on for development time?

77/07 CT plus :)

7.14 dialight is a fab caramel

Alexandra x

Thanks everyone. Lots of options. Now to pick one lol x

Latest posts

Back