Card payment machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cartier nails

Reaction score
Hi all I was wondering if any of you use a payment card machine if so what do you think of them.

Hi hun

I've checked a lot out and I love world pay zinc they're brilliant. £80 for handset but any money taken on it goes into my bank account and not PayPal account so it's perfect for me. Xxx

I use sum up and really like it. The card reader costs about £50 but there is money off voucher codes online. It then costs 1.95% per transaction. Money gets paid into your bank within a couple of days. Only problem is the cardholder has to be present so can't do over the phone payments with it. For me, this is only a problem when taking deposits or selling gift vouchers over the phone, but I just get them to bank transfer instead.
X

I use payleven. Brought it for £49 from salon services. (Sally's) really easy to use and they take a small percentage but over all as I'm in a village and do hat hire and sell jewellery too it is really helpful when customers want to add on bits even if they've brought cash for the correct amount of treatment.
Well worth it. X

Latest posts

Back