Card Pricelist brochures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone im so disapointed that yeaterday i spent a whole day going into town to look for some coloured card paper for the front cover of my pricelist which i was really excited about producing myself. I just wanted the inital front cover to be a light beige/cream coloured card then the inside i was just going to have plain white paper into a booklet form but even though i went to Staples,Woolworths, Wilkinsons,Craft shops,they never had it apart from white paper,black or assorted colours which wouldnt be good as i wouldnt need the other colours any helpful suggestions as to what else i can do or get it from?

Thankyou

there is a shop called the Paper Mill shop that is a few places around the country and also via the internet. Have a look at the attached and see if it helps:

The Papermill Shop: craft accessories

HTH

whereabouts in essex are you?
the staples in basildon usually has a really wide range of card and paper

xx

awww thankyou for that site i'll might have to the one in Braintree essex looks like they do quite a variety will be good for gift vouchers too, knew someone on here would be kind enough to help:)

Stansted Essex but if i cant find it elsewhere lol i'll might have 2 give it a try

hobby craft or a company called GF Smith

Hobby craft sells just what you're after in different sizes, colours etc.
Yes it does, be warned you may get carried away and have a spending spree in there lol
if you Google hobby craft it has a web site too hth

Neat Ideas are good for stationary ~ they're on the internet. The usually deliver the next day too which is great!! xx

Latest posts

Back