Card reader, fire risk and health and safety

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinju

Reaction score
Hi

I wanted to ask business owners which card reader is the best for a start up business ? I am planning to use TIMEly for appointments or You Are on Time - any comments in these two products ?

Fire Risk Assessment- is this necessary if I have only 3 employees ? Any websites to get hold of a fire risk assessor?

Where do I obtain the health and safety certificate? I can’t get hold of the local council. They always take my number saying someone will call back but no on does. I found the biggest hurdle in opening a business is the local council. That’s so pathetic and they wonder why noon wants to invest in a business. If someone can give me few pointers on the above list. I will be very grateful.

Many thanks
Chinju

Timely is great. I was speaking to their Head of UK last week and they have good plans for timely.

2 of our clients use it (we’re their accountant) and so we go into it remotely regularly to pull info and analysis from it. Their pricing is now very clear too.

Latest posts

Back