Card readers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubulina

Reaction score
Hello, could anyone recommend a good deal for a card reader please?
Thanks you

Card save are really good and they are so helpful.

Thank you hun, that was fast!

Haha. Well I just set up my mobile one with them and they are really helpful. A representative comes to you and shows you all options and really tries to get to know you and your business.

there is a huge thread on this somewher with lots of different opinions of card machines

Card save are really good and they are so helpful.

I thought so too and I always recommended them, until i had to cancel when I closed my salon. They tried to charge me about £400. The rep that came over told me that if you cancel anytime after the first 12 months that there is no cancellation fee.Not true. I had a right battle with them. They still haven't picked their terminal up and have been really rude.

There a threads about them on here f you use search. Also if you Google Cardsave cancellation scam or similar you can read all you need to know as why you should avoid them like the actual plague :biggrin:

As long as you understand CardSave's complacated t&c, their not too bad. Trust me the t&c are written to confuse you.

Many emails went between the rep and myself.

In short you don't pay a cancallation fee after 12 months, however you only have one chance a year to cancel, and that's the anniversary of your contact. That's why they are cheap. They have to make their money some how. In short they subsidise your cheap contract by getting the cancellation fee out of others.

Again, they are fine. But long term I guess all card service providers are the same.

Just my opinion!

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I had a bad experience with this company and again always reccomended them now id say stay away from them

As long as you understand CardSave's complacated t&c, their not too bad. Trust me the t&c are written to confuse you.

Many emails went between the rep and myself.

In short you don't pay a cancallation fee after 12 months, however you only have one chance a year to cancel, and that's the anniversary of your contact. That's why they are cheap. They have to make their money some how. In short they subsidise your cheap contract by getting the cancellation fee out of others.

Again, they are fine. But long term I guess all card service providers are the same.

Just my opinion!

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

It's not a case of opinion when they are charging people unfairly. . It has happened to many people. The rep lied to me blatantly. Despite my questioning the t&cs. The amount of people it has happened to, are they all wrong? No. I stood my ground and refused to pay. They then said they would take less, I still refused and they finally admitted they were wrong and sent me a letter saying I owe nothing.

The amount they were trying to charge me was more than would have been owed if I had carried on for the rest of the time anyway.
To top it off they are meant to be sending someone to pick the machine up and they still haven't , despite me offering to send it back at their cost, they refuse and seem to expect me to wait in until they bother to pick it up. Then they call and say we want our machine back.. Er just come and get it then!

So who would you recommend? Know anyone else better?

Latest posts

Back