Career change: nail tech & wanting advice on home course/training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GW12

Reaction score
Hi all.
I’m currently on MAT leave and really wanting to finally take the plunge and follow my dream of becoming a nail tech. My MAT leave ends in March so wanting to get a move on. I wan to be focusing on gel extensions, gels and nail art and hopefully build my way up. But I haven’t got a clue where to start or how?
Ive had a look at courses and training schools but they aren’t miles away I’ve had a look at training at home but wanted to get some advice before I go any further x tia x

If I were in your shoes and had no previous beauty experience, I would for sure want to go to a course with contact time - it's always helpful to be able to ask people the specific things you notice mid training you don't understand. Also great to get tips from people who have already done it rather than just hoping you are getting it all right. Good luck with your career change x

Defo go to a college/training centre, everyone is in the same boat. I know i was home learning i would hace had a meltdown

Hi all.
I’m currently on MAT leave and really wanting to finally take the plunge and follow my dream of becoming a nail tech. My MAT leave ends in March so wanting to get a move on. I wan to be focusing on gel extensions, gels and nail art and hopefully build my way up. But I haven’t got a clue where to start or how?
Ive had a look at courses and training schools but they aren’t miles away I’ve had a look at training at home but wanted to get some advice before I go any further x tia x

I have left advice on Essential Nails courses on previous threads, you can have a look by searching for "Essential Nails" or "EN".

Latest posts

Back