Cat/tiger eye effect gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russian doll

Reaction score
Hi all! Been missing from here for awhile since having a new baby. Anyway, I have a quick question for you ladies-I saw this gorgeous dark blue gel polish on a girl recently with this cat's eye effect, looked absolutely fantastic! So naturally I got curious where I can get this beauty, so I started looking online, starting with my own nail supplier, but had absolutely no luck. Besides some crap from China I only found Crystal nails carrying this gel polish, but the distributor in Canada doesn't seem to have them? Anyway, was wondering if anyone using these could suggest a reputable place to get them from. I only use CND as of now, but wouldn't mind getting a base and a top that would go with whatever system you suggest (they have to cure in my UV lamp though).
Thanks in advance!

I've seen it, it seems to be a variation on the magnetic polish from a couple of years ago. They only suppliers I've seen are in China too, that doesn't make them bad, most products are manufactured in places like China and the Far East, but if you want things like MSDS it will be difficult to obtain.

Hi all! Been missing from here for awhile since having a new baby. Anyway, I have a quick question for you ladies-I saw this gorgeous dark blue gel polish on a girl recently with this cat's eye effect, looked absolutely fantastic! So naturally I got curious where I can get this beauty, so I started looking online, starting with my own nail supplier, but had absolutely no luck. Besides some crap from China I only found Crystal nails carrying this gel polish, but the distributor in Canada doesn't seem to have them? Anyway, was wondering if anyone using these could suggest a reputable place to get them from. I only use CND as of now, but wouldn't mind getting a base and a top that would go with whatever system you suggest (they have to cure in my UV lamp though).
Thanks in advance!
Brillbird sell these, they are based in UK too x

I've seen it, it seems to be a variation on the magnetic polish from a couple of years ago. They only suppliers I've seen are in China too, that doesn't make them bad, most products are manufactured in places like China and the Far East, but if you want things like MSDS it will be difficult to obtain.
That's the problem I have with unknown companies-to not know exactly what's in those products. Could they cause problems such allergic reactions? Will they be damaging to the nails? But from my research I can't find anything in Canada :(

Latest posts

Back