Cats!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops not sure why the pic went on twice

Laura xx

This is very true in some cases, but if you have a good look there are often kittens on those sites or cats that have been given up due to the fact that their owners have moved into a new property that don't allow cats etc.

I was looking at a cat site the other day (I'm FOREVER looking at cat adoption sites). And there were lots of well tempered cats available.

Also there are lots of black cats available for adoption as they're not what people seem to want these days (so sad, as I love black cats...ok all cats!).

I have a black cat and she is beautiful. Really sleek with amazing green eyes. I actually went out with the intention of getting a black cat as they are amazingly lucky according to pagan tradition

just me ;)

I love a good cat thread! =^.^=

I have 3 - here are the yin yang ones ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1379456538968.jpg
    1379456538968.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 138
Yeah, found one kitten, 5months old boy, tomorrow evening going to have a look,99.9999% will take him home :))

I lost one of my old cats, so only had one left and she's too old to keep the mice down so I got two little rescue kittens and omg they are evil, I can not get near one of them to worm, de-flea or put drops in her eye, she has had conjunctivitis and even with three of us trying to hold her she comes at your face with teeth and claws, she bit right through mums finger,so she still has a runny eye. Never in my life have I had such evil kitties. These two were really ferrel when they were rescued and have never got any better even though they were in the house for a long time when they were tiny :evil:

I wish we had gone for slightly older cats and maybe boys as they have always been friendlier. Anyway these two now live in my shed, the only thing she is friendly too is my golden retriever.

Having said that my old cat is lovely :biggrin:

As well as Bonnie my lovely cat I have a little Pomeranian dog called Oscar who is also mad as a hatter. Bonnie doesn't like Oscar very much so they keep apart, although if Oscar approaches Bonnie she doesn't hesitate to give him a thump with her paw. Bless him, he has such bad luck with cats! I'm surprised Bonnie hasn't clawed him yet!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379491226.578995.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379491309.088289.jpg

Xxx

I also have a Pomeranian. Standard size thought not a mini.
The cat was my absolute baby but passed away a few years ago :(
And was brother to Maisie who I posted a pic of earlier.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379493442.206291.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379493488.920577.jpg

Laura xx

Where does everyone find nice cats, mine is a complete lunatic. She destroys the house, claws, bites and generally rules the roost. Can't help but love her though she's so adorable. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379493602.937634.jpg

Where does everyone find nice cats, mine is a complete lunatic. She destroys the house, claws, bites and generally rules the roost. Can't help but love her though she's so adorable. View attachment 43111

I think it's literally just pick I the draw. Iv had some that follow me around, literally like a child. Always sat on my knee. So calm and loving. Also had some that are absolute lunatics, run up the curtains. Want to be fussed but you have to go to them. Won't sit on your knee.

Gotta love them all though :D

Laura xx

I've got 3 kitties , all female and all very different! Our cat baby got hit by a car 5 months ago, she lost the use of her bladder and bowel and had to have a her tail taken off. After 5 months of nursing her and expressing her bladder twice a day she has finally started to regain some feeling back and started weeing by herself! Yay!!! Xxx

We got our cat from the RSPCA, she has some problems but she is so wonderful she is worth it. She surprises us all the time with how well she has come on since we've had her and she is the most affectionate lovely ball of fluff ever.

I would say too, don't disregard a kitty based on whether it's male or female. All kitties need love!

I know boy & girl cats and all of them are amazing in their own way.

I would say though that boy cat pee is a strong smell. There's this big old ginger Tom down our road that used to like peeing in our porch. We got rid of the porch in the end, it was rank!

But this wouldn't stop me getting a Tom if I was adopting.

I have 4, 2 boys and 2 girls, all adopted, 3 directly from previous owners and 1 from Cats Protection (I couldn't recommend them more!). I find female ones a bit more affectionate but my boys are good as gold, too. All have been taken as adults (6, 7 and 8 yrs old) and settled down perfectly but if you prefer little kittens there's loads of them to take :) Cats rulez! :D

Love my 2 boys! There cool dudes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also have a Pomeranian. Standard size thought not a mini.
The cat was my absolute baby but passed away a few years ago :(
And was brother to Maisie who I posted a pic of earlier.

View attachment 43109

View attachment 43110

Laura xx

What a beaut! Love Pomeranians, yep ours is only a 'tea cup' - god knows why they call them what as his head won't even fit in a teacup!!! Lol :) xxx

What a beaut! Love Pomeranians, yep ours is only a 'tea cup' - god knows why they call them what as his head won't even fit in a teacup!!! Lol :) xxx

Haha I know! Not exactly the same size as the teacup chihuahua are they. Still totally adorable though I love the poofy fluffiness of them! And they get on soooo well with other animals. And with cats!! (Thought I'd bring cats back in hehe)

Laura xx

I have 6 cats two boys and 4 girls all have very different characters, my ginger boy follows me round like a shadow, and loves my rotti, he is always trying to smooch with him, and always sits on Riley while he's asleep kneading him. So funny to watch.

My new family member is home finally..he's crying in the living room:( crying for his brothers..most of the time spent under sofa..will see what tomorrow will bring..hopefully not some nice smelly surprise on the carpet :D

My new family member is home finally..he's crying in the living room:( crying for his brothers..most of the time spent under sofa..will see what tomorrow will bring..hopefully not some nice smelly surprise on the carpet :D

All our cats were like that to begin with! It took ours about 5 days to come out from behind the sofa!! We were coaxing them, giving them treats, leaving their food behind the sofa etc etc, xx hope that puts your mind at ease xx

Bless him. Our Persian was terrified and hid behind the couch a lot when we first got him too...he'll settle in soon enough :)

Our moggy settled immediately though. She used to sit in the middle of the persians back to get warm and cosy and would sleep under the covers with you. I was so scared I'd roll over and crush her, I didn't sleep properly for about a week xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back