Cats!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my baby Pixie ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381180552.998052.jpg
Today we took her to the vet because she had a pea sized lump on her back :( turns out it was a metal pellet she had been shot by a BB gun or air rifle and it must of healed over. There's some sickos out there. She is okay though x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381181012.874133.jpg
My beautiful Bengal, Nala, such a lovely character and I have her mum too called Minnie x

This is my baby Pixie View attachment 44780
Today we took her to the vet because she had a pea sized lump on her back :( turns out it was a metal pellet she had been shot by a BB gun or air rifle and it must of healed over. There's some sickos out there. She is okay though x

That's awful, really upsets me when I hear things like that. Glad Pixie is ok x

I'll bet you're struggling to believe that! So glad she's ok, poor little girl x

That is awful! I'm so glad she's ok and it didn't get infected or anything x

My little kitten Valentine with my jack/pom Bella x
Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1381215205778.jpg
    1381215205778.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 48
I really miss having a cat, i used to have a very playful siamese, i used to come in and find her climbing up the curtains and swinging on them back and forth really wide like a big swing lol and in the summer mornings when its daylight early you could see all the little rays of light beaming through all the holes she'd made in them
and she used to love to go up to the top of the units and crouch down quiet until someone walked by and just pounce down on them hahaha of course i was used to it so i always looked up whenever i walked into a room but none of my friends were ready for it, so funny,
i should have bought her a cape heeheehee,
she learned to open doors by running and jumping at the handle, it was really loud as well, my friends used to jump out their skin when she did it, it was so loud the thud, it sounded like the door was being knocked down by a baby elephant not a cute little tiny wee siamese kitty lol

This is my baby Pixie
oh my god, what is wrong with people!!! that is awful, poor kitty. Glad she is ok. xx

Had mentioned on a different thread how my gorgeous ginger tabby loves to be hoovered with a dyson hoover. Now I don't run the whole hoover over the top of him. I just use the nozzle!
I forgot to mention also that when I mop the floors, sometimes I use bleach but I have to make sure he is out of the way because for some reason he loves to roll and roll when he smells bleach. He doesn't do it with any other product just bleach.

So between wanting to be hoovered and rolling on a bleached floor he certainly takes quite an interest in his hygiene!

I have 2, 5 month old kittens, one of each gender. They were rescued when a friend of ours took in a pregnant stray.

They are both amazing in their own ways. Both of them have just been done. Its made our girl way more affectionate, she sits on my lap constantly, where as before she was Miss Independent.

Our boy is very wild and runs round constantly. He is ready to go outside now and will be shortly. He is such a little character and always makes me laugh.

Go for it I was never a cat person but I am now!

I just can't believe !!! Panda just peed in my baby girls changing bag!!! Wtf

One of our cats occasionally used to pee over the plug hole in the bath!

Muffin the fluffy one keeps coming in smelling absolutely foul. 3 times recently I've had to dunk her rear end in a warm bath which she hates. She still smells awful.
Anyone tried any wet wipes etc they could recommend? X

Muffin the fluffy one keeps coming in smelling absolutely foul. 3 times recently I've had to dunk her rear end in a warm bath which she hates. She still smells awful.
Anyone tried any wet wipes etc they could recommend? X

I use these for my puppy they work great and say they are suitable for cats too. Got them from Pets at Home xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381267059.171397.jpg

Thanks ladies, she doesn't bother when we touch it and it's completely healed over! Printed out a letter to post to other cat owners on the street to warn them that someone is shooting cats!!! Unbelievable! (I have a suspect in mind though) xx

Latest posts

Back