cats

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenda

Reaction score
hi everone this is not a nail question, but we just got two kittens tonight one blak girl and one tabby stripe think hes a boy. can anyone think of good names before my daughter does and the poor things are landed with a silly name thank you

Hey Glenda

My black torti is Rizzo which i love from Greece, My cream and white boy is Dylan because Jake (my love) like it ! and my other grey, blue and white girl is called Zara, just because i liked the name !!

Why dont you have a look through the nail polish ranges, I know Creative have some really cool funky and different names you could use something from there?

kx

glenda said:
hi everone this is not a nail question, but we just got two kittens tonight one blak girl and one tabby stripe think hes a boy. can anyone think of good names before my daughter does and the poor things are landed with a silly name thank you

LOL Tik and Tac Kit Cat spelled backwards lol
I love my chocchies I do lol

I used to fly (pre-mortgage :cry: ) so my cats are named after clouds - the white one is called 'Cirrus' and the black one 'Nimbus'.

I like Karren's idea of looking through the Creative polishes - you're bound to find something you like there.

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com
Dublin

That's funny.......we're just about to become the proud parents of two little kittens aswell. When it came to naming them, I sat down with my two girlies (Harriet 7 and Charlotte 5) and we made a list of possibilities, managing to erase the need for any of the usual suspects like 'pussy' and 'kitty' (sorry to anyone who has those names!!!). Then we wittled them down from there.

We've now decided on Tia for the little tabby girlie, and Taz for a very shy pale tabby boy.

As for ideas..........Rio, Clio, Flick, Fizz, Lia, Bailey, Gulliver, Tosca, Oscar, Olli, Lilli, Poppy............sorry that's me emptied!!!

Good luck, try brainstorming........the name Tia actually came from the drink Tia Lusso, and my dog's name is Tetley.......named after the bitter!!!

Look at your young one's videos or books........the names used are often quite inspirational.

Adele:)

My two are both pitch black and are named Guinness and Murphy, my friend has two cats which she named after the hobbits Merry and Pippin in Lord of the Rings, I used to go out with a bloke who called his cat Dave! I have another friend who called her cat Gollum. J x

How about Sweet and Rouse after the geek family?

I once saw a tv prog and their dog was called "defur" (don't know how it was spelt but it was pronounced as in D for Dog - how about "cefur" as in C for Cat LOL for one of them.

My cats are called baloo and tigger although Baloo has been changed just to Bear as people thought he was called Blue - this one got me in real problems with the health visitor when the kids had their 3 year check - the cat walked in the room and she asked the kids - What's that? - Bear they both said - no dears it is a cat, she said - not a bear LOL. I did explain and she was quite happy LOL.

glad i haven't got to choose any more names, I like a lot of those already put forward.

My 2 are Tia and Maria! Not really suitable for a male cat though! ;)

hi

bubble and squeak

Hi,

My friend calls her chinchila Smirnof and her dog Bailey after her fav drinks!
wot about Millie & Tillie?

opps there both girls names sorry couldnt think of a boys sorry!! - oh wot about tiger???

Hi...
We have two cats both are british blue...we named them after two very close friends that we lost with cancer...Charlie and Biddybeth (Elizabeth but my daughter said it that way when she was little and it stayed with her!)
So hard to choose a name though isnt it?...cant wait to hear what you decide...

a guy in our close calls his dog d'fer (d for dog) i though that was fab! our dogs called abbey (already named) our cat is called Purrdy (after perdita - 101 dalmations as shes black and white 0 and as she purrs!!) the rabbits called blossom (although he's a boy - my daughter already chose the name b4 the rabbit) fish were callede foggy (motorbike racer) Yorkie (footballer) and Rossi (motorbike racer) all hubby My eldest fish was called Mozart (!) and the youngest daughter fish was tango! as it was orange! what about pepsi and cola.... i'm going to have this problem with baby naming my daughters are Paris and Chanel ( chanel was named diesel in hospital on her tags etc., but everyone went on at me!!!) I like Dakota at the moment - again no one else does!!!! I hear little mo (eastenders) has called her baby Blossom and gwyneth has called hers apple so what about apple & blossom!!! thats me done !!!

I have a book from my childhood about a family of cats - the dad is a fat marmalade called Orlando, I can't remember everyones name and I can't find the book (just checked) :cry: but there was also Blanche, Pansy and Twinkle!! ;) - I loved that book!

hiya!

how about simba?

Hi, i have already picked some names for cats and i haven't even got any yet!
I like more unique or unusual names. So far i've got Savannah, Aurora, Skye, Phoenix, Bailey and Cleo. The last two are pretty normal i know! Our Labrador was called Bruno. He died recently:cry: . He was such a lovely dog; had a really friendly temperament! Feels strange without him just being around, you don't realize the effect they have on you! Think i might get another dog soon, but won't tell the folks, they'll go mental ha ha! You could try looking up a pet website and see if they have any suggestions on names:D It's worth a try!

I SOOOOOOO WANT A PUDDY CAT TOO !!

maybe one day but how about OLLY (short for oliver) and MOLLY
my friend has 3 cats called,,,FIZZ,WELLARD and MONTY!

let us know what you end up calling them! :)

hi everyone.

father christmas fetched my daughter a beautifull persian kitten, 3 christmas ago i was in a right tiz waz thinking what to call her i even bought a baby book and still couldn't decide, anyway christmas morning when my daughter first saw her, she loved her and called her furby straight away and it stuck i love the name now. and i think its cute that she picked it. saying that she was only 4 at the time. things could have been so different.
jan x

I have two cats one short haired jet black called mitzi and one tabby long haired called molly

I have seven Cats (but one of them has left home!)

They are

Willow - Long hair, white with black patches and a black tail. Left home to live with an old Lady Age: 16

Gizmo - Pure Black, makes noises like a mogwui. Age: 15

Guss - Tabby, Short hair, tubby, lazy & timid like BagPuss. Age:15

Mishca - Short hair, half tabby half siamese, eats mice but leaves the head and the tail! Age: 13

Oliver - Mischa's son, short hair, tabby and white. Age: 9

Chloe - White and Tabby, short hair. Looks like Marilyn Monroe. Age: 6

Charlie - Long hair, Ginger & is too lazy to jump. Age: 4

And

Holly
- My West Highland Terrier. Age: 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back