Caught male client peeing in a bottle in my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My client told me that at her husband's gym they had a problem with someone putting poo in the shower gel containers. OMG.

My partner told me that when he worked in a very well known department store at Marble Arch in the 1980s they would regularly get tannoy calls to the warehouse staff which he would try and ignore as he knew it was to clean up number twos which had been left by women, usually, in the middle of the sales floor. They would apparently crouch down and do it under their long robes so no-one could see.

Finally there was a spate of someone leaving deposits in charity shop changing rooms in the local area (south east London) a few years ago. This was also told to me by a client.

Just thought I'd broaden this thread out a bit!

Words fail me........

I'm so sorry that some of you have had to endure this. It is utterly disgusting and behaviour of an animal. Outrageous.

They are way below animals, ie my dogs are toilet trained, this vermin are clearly not. I never experienced it when I owned my salon thank goodness I did not have anyone that did anything so vile.I feel bad for those of you who have to deal with it.

Well done you standing up to him! Ignore the hot air he was spouting, he was no doubt highly embarrassed and this was just his defense mechanism - you did the right thing :)

Latest posts

Back