Caught male client peeing in a bottle in my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAX inc

Reaction score
Yes it's true, he peed in a bottle and left it in the paper basket in the sunbed room and we know it was pee because the bottle was hot. Although we have had much worse, pee directly into the bin. We now have open wicker bins so they can't hide there disgusting habits. It's happened at least 10 times over the years now. Is this only happening to me ???? Why can't they use the toilet like most of my lovely "normal"
clients

omg some people are so digusting! i remember years ago i was working in a spa and i left the room so my male client could get ready. i knocked on the door after a couple of mins and went in and he was standing peeing into the shower :-o

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Oh my God! Why do they do that? It's unreal.

A gym chain in Ireland was in the headlines last week - they removed hairdryers from mens changing rooms because men were using them to dry themselves down below!

Unbelievable!

Gross!!!!!!!! Xxx

Oh my God! Why do they do that? It's unreal.

A gym chain in Ireland was in the headlines last week - they removed hairdryers from mens changing rooms because men were using them to dry themselves down below!

Unbelievable!

People are shocking but I have to say... Your user name made your story seem "fitting"

Haha x

My last salon the girls found wee poo and ... In the beds! just rank!!

Wow !.... you'd think a guy who cared enough about his appearance to go tanning would be a bit more clean in his ways ??! Sorry this happened to you.....again...

Disgusting!

I had a girl that would use the bin in the sunbed room. She did it every time.

Finally I had enough...next time she came in I asked her to wait at reception a moment, I took the bin out of the room and carried it to reception, she looked horrified! I smiled sweetly and said if you need to use the toilet its right there!

She got the hint and stopped doing it lol
X
Sent from my U20i using SalonGeek

So sorry this has made me laugh. Don't get me wrong the dirty pig I would of been tempted to give it back him next time he came in. But who picked it up and felt it was warm ? Xxx

I think it's time for a sign: NO peeing anywhere apart from toilet!!

We have a little man peeing into a pot and another man having a shower (cartoon old fashioned sketches) on our toilet + bathroom doors at home. That way no one can mistake them! x

I can't believe how many people have this problem!

I'm shocked that anyone would do something like this! Why?

We had someone pee in the sauna bucket once.That was lovely when it hit the coals.

We had someone pee in the sauna bucket once.That was lovely when it hit the coals.

ewwwww!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I'm so glad it's not just my salon. People are sick.

His name wasn't Gerard Depardieu by any chance? ;)

I simply cannot believe this. (Well, I do, of course but you know what I mean)

What kind of person behaves like this? Words simply fail me.

This just shouldn't be happening. People are so disrespectful and disgusting sometimes.

Do you block them from making future bookings out of interest?

His name wasn't Gerard Depardieu by any chance? ;)

lmao .x

you should pour it into a spray bottle and hand it to him next visit. tell him to use it liberally to enhance his tan.
whoops. evil

lmao .x

you should pour it into a spray bottle and hand it to him next visit. tell him to use it liberally to enhance his tan.
whoops. evil

Haha this had me in stitches lol. But I do have an evil streak too lol x

Urgh, so vile.

It's a bit like when you go into supermarket loos and there is fecal matter, urine etc spread everywhere. WHO in their right mind would want to do this? And how would they react if they were caught in the act?!

I remember going to Tesco once, walking into the loo and gagging because someone had sellotaped a [used] tampon to the wall above the sinks.

I despair sometimes. Rancid, awful people.
What will you do if he comes in again?!

xx

Latest posts

Back