Ce chic go fast nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just found this online too!
is the £24 refundable, thats the bit im slightly confused about.

wish they had one more local to surrey though!

Apparently the £24 is just a deposit, and is refunded at the end of the day or put towards your kit if you want to purchase the products :) xx

The £24 is refundable or you can get £30 off your kit at the end of the course if you dont take the refund x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

is Surrey the only place they do this course do up know girls? And have any of you got there by train and taxi and got there ok/ or can imagine this would be a liable way to get there? I am in Lancashire a million miles away x

It's Kent hun and Lancashire is really far. I'm assuming train and then catch a cab or walk it if you're feeling fit enough & it's close enough. Google maps is your friend. As is national rail :) lol good luck! x

Last edited:
does anyone have a ink for this training please :confused:

thank you Calming influence ill take a pic at that....i'm intrigued, currently use CND L&P & Brisa, trained years ago in fibreglass silk but hated it...i love L&P so not sure if i'll do it as do more Shellac than anything else these days :lol:

It's Kent hun and Lancashire is really far. I'm assuming train and then catch a cab or walk it if you're feeling fit enough & it's close enough. Google maps is your friend. As is national rail :) lol good luck! x

Thank to pink bunny :)

Fourteen posts on this so far, and yet I am none the wiser to what it is you are talking about :confused:

OK it is a new brand to the UK, I got that, it has free training, got that, just in Dover ?...but what actually is it? Gel, Acrylic (L&P), or I think Evaperk did allude to the fact it may be tip and dip.

Anyone want to tell the rest of geekdom what they are talking about, or is this some sort of secret ce chic society :wink2:

Here Izzidoll. http://cechic.co.uk/#/shop/4561530036/Go-Fast-System/1301797 Not sure what the fuss is about though - this method has been around for years. And looking at the shop it's quite pricey.

The Go Fast system is receiving some amazing reviews from professional techs up and down the country at present. Lots of excitement about it on FB groups and even more excitement about free training also.

Here Izzidoll. ABOUT - cechicnails Not sure what the fuss is about though - this method has been around for years. And looking at the shop it's quite pricey.

I am inclined to agree this system is nothing new and has been done several times before. :wink2:

Can we have some reviews from those who have used it as to how it lasts, shine, etc please? x

Ill certainly be looking out for you if you come to Leeds!!

I am currently trialling Ce Chic Go fast here in North Devon... i currently have put a full set on my own nails and they are still going strong, smooth and a fabulous shine (bit of elbow grease on my part) lol..

It will be a fabulous service to add to my existing Gel services as i am always being asked for L&P but cannot offer this where i am based (in a boutique)..

I cant post a piccie for some reason but will add to an album in profile as and when they come in.

Sarah xx

There are several interested parties posting on this thread now.

It is against site rules for anyone to post about anything without declaring they are a provider of products or services. It states this clearly on their profile page where it asks this question.

I have had to pm 2 posters today to ask them to declare and it looks like there may be some more before the end of the day.

It is also against site rules to openly promote a product you have an interest in. The same rules go for everyone and everyone can report anything they see as unfair and the mods will look into it.

If this thread continues the way it has been going then we will act accordingly.

Fill out your profiles properly peeps and stop promoting or advertising.

Oh! and just for the record! I use Young Nails products myself and am always open to new systems.:wink2:

I found this course Sunday when I was having alook at more course to do and call them Monday hopping to do course end of July x

Sorry for the confusion.

Just giving my honest opinion of the ce chic go fast system.. for which i am impressed with ..

Sarah xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I went down to Bradford for the seminar and training they had for the go fast. I am not employed for Ce Chic I'm still training and thought Id give it a try as it a new system and in this industry it is always changing and I must say that the go fast is amazing and it is to give a fast and good quality full set of nails to compete against the BAD and Cheap nail bars that we all know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back