Ce chic go fast nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calminginfluenc

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had used go fast nails and had any opinions or tips?
I have a course in this on wednesday as my local training school are offering it for free! I just wondered if anyone had heard of it or used it before?
Michelle xx

I'm going on this course too, Calminginfluenc! On the 11th May.

I figured, even if it's an awful system, it's another qualification... something new learnt.

What have we got to lose? It's not like we have to buy the kit or anything, and it's a free course so I just went for it. You never know, it might be the best thing since sliced bread! Although I can't find any reviews on it.

It's free. Why not?!

Let me know how it goes for you. xx

Exactly!
I have someone booked in on wed eve to have them, she's never had nail enhancements before so would be a good place to start I think, she has read up and her main concern was having her nail plate filed in the prep but apparently you don't have to with this system so cross your fingers they go well and she likes them!! I did say to her though that a good nail tech wouldn't file the nail to much and wouldn't cause damage.
You might be on the course that my friend Terri is on! You'll like her she is lovely xx

I'll make sure to look out for your friend :)

PM me when you've done the course to let me know how it went! I'm quite looking forward to it, I'm curious more than anything.

If it is pants... lesson learnt.
If it's good? Great!

:hug: xx

Its totally brand new, literally a few weeks old hence why theres nothing on it around at the moment. I too am looking ato do the course at Dover, Im looking out for a weekend date though as our family are in Kent so we have somewhere to stay!
It does look good though from what Ive read and know about it already. Have you joined up to the facebook group on ce chic?
xx

Free training?? Someone link meee lol never heard of this, is it a new enhancment or natural nail treatment?

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

It's star beauty school in Dover hun, tells you all about it on there xx

Just thought I would update you all, attended the course today and it was fab, the nails are really easy to pick up, as a total beginner to nail enhancements I think I did really well! Will definitely book there for my acrylic systems training!! The tutors are fab!! So welcoming and willing to answer all questions honestly and without bias I will definitely be going back to them abs I will add ce chic go fast to my price list to!! Xx

That's great news! Booked mine yesterday, think I got the last spot on 20 June haha :)

Was it easy to find? I'm shocking at driving places I don't know and will probably drive straight past the turning haha x

I live in the same town so knew where to go but would Imagine it being difficult if you don't know the area! Call them before you go and they will help with directions hun xx

Just booked mine! Looks a little like a tip and dip system but for £24 it's worth finding out.

I live in the same town so knew where to go but would Imagine it being difficult if you don't know the area! Call them before you go and they will help with directions hun xx

I can just imagine me on speakerphone: errr I just passed a tree and a sign that looks kinda blue :/

This is all assuming I manage to buy a car in time else it's a nice walk from the station!! x

Pinkbunny im going on the 20th of june ive been to the place before its not that easy to find n as said ive been there before, so dont worry well both get lost lmao n end up calling them!! X x x

Was on the course yesterday, it's amazing stuff!! Will try and post pictures asap x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Fourteen posts on this so far, and yet I am none the wiser to what it is you are talking about :confused:

OK it is a new brand to the UK, I got that, it has free training, got that, just in Dover ?...but what actually is it? Gel, Acrylic (L&P), or I think Evaperk did allude to the fact it may be tip and dip.

Anyone want to tell the rest of geekdom what they are talking about, or is this some sort of secret ce chic society :wink2:

this is the spiel from their site

The Cé Chic GO FAST system is an express nail application that uses traditional acrylic powders, reinforced with fibreglass particles, resins and activators to create strong, natural looking nail enhancements.
The process should take about 30-40 minutes, has no harsh filing and creates a natural looking nail enhancement. The process is very simple with little chance of waste and lasts for 2 weeks, the client can then have them removed with a simple 20 minute soak off or have the nail infilled with either acrylic or gel

So from this I deduced it wasd a tip and dip type service. On the Ce Chic site it says the training is £99 I've paid £24, mainly out of curiosity as it's not far from me and I do love the look of firbreglass nails.

this is the spiel from their site

So from this I deduced it wasd a tip and dip type service. On the Ce Chic site it says the training is £99 I've paid £24, mainly out of curiosity as it's not far from me and I do love the look of firbreglass nails.

I was just curious haha! But also thought the natural looking but would go down well with my mum since she's so fussy about having natural nails. I've managed to get her shellacking which is a start but this looks much stronger x

It is an amazing nail system, takes half the time it does to do acrylic sets. It is acrylic powder built with resin to give you a natural looking nail. So far taking Me 45 minutes to do but hopefully I can get that down to 30 with practise x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi does anyone else have anymore info on this? i'm on facebook group but have yet to find detail.

Is this extensions with this resin then built on top, sculptures or overlays please would like to know what it's all about? :)

Last edited:
This sounds very worth looking into! As far as the information on here would sound like a perfect, and time saving service to add x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back