Celeb weave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 151291

Reaction score
I have recently started course doing nano rings, keratin bonds and celeb weave.

I'm really struggling with the celeb weave. And regretting this method. But I know once I get the hang of it I will be find.

I cant quite get the thread stitching to stay tight but this will come.

But what I am struggling with is the loops and weft in place.

My understanding is that the hair should be split into a horse shoe or curve. But how much of a curve/horseshoe? And I can't seen to get the micro loops to sit right in this shape.

My instructor has said the very bottom row, do this straight across and every row up do this in the curve/horseshoe.

Please someone shed some light and help. Pictures most welcome.

There are lots of videos on YouTube that you can watch to help with your positioning of your micro rings.

The tension can be controlled by using your left hand to support the weight of the weft whilst sewing. Hold the weft near the micro ring that you are stitching, pull to required tension with needle and thread, again use left hand to hold last stitch tight moving next piece of weft across to next micro to stitch through. If lefthanded, do this the opposite way. It just takes practice. Don't pull the thread too tight as this will cause Weft to not sit neatly and could cause too much tension leading to breakage of the natural hair. Hope this makes sense!

Latest posts

Back