Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joined the thread and LOVE this year's BB. I think that it has opened our eyes...again...to a lot of the characters in there but Katie Hopkins is my guilty pleasure, could watch her all day yet I despised her before she went in. BB has made me realise that she is a very clever woman who has played us all beautifully since her Apprentice days. She is nowhere near as strong as she wants us to think she is and as per a previous comment she struggles to take a compliment or kindness easily. As soon as she was aware of the hate for Perez she has shadowed him relentlessly making for lots of air time....smart!! I am growing to love her in there...however yes, she does come out with some absolute crackers and is bloody lucky no-one decks her. Katie H to win....though I do like a bit of Calum Best!! :wink2:

Yeah I totally agree, she gets all embarrassed when, on the odd occasion lol, she gets a compliment.

I also find her fascinating, and it's quite sad in a way that she can take all the hate she gets on the chin whereas a compliment turns her into a schoolgirl lol

X.

Yeah I totally agree, she gets all embarrassed when, on the odd occasion lol, she gets a compliment.

I also find her fascinating, and it's quite sad in a way that she can take all the hate she gets on the chin whereas a compliment turns her into a schoolgirl lol

X.

Yep there's more to this lady than meets the eye!! Mastering the art of being a bitch but lets it slip every now and again. Only human after all. :suprised:

I dont think Katie H will win, or shall I say I hope she doesn't - her and Perez are two of a kind they react of each other, if Perez wasnt in the house then she would be hated through what she has said as Perez's reactions and behaviour over shadows her disgusting attitude towards people.
Her words are poison shes a very narrow minded person, I also think she is manipulating all in the house to turn on certain people 1st Perez, then nadia (which didnt work) then cheggers and now Katie P.

Albiet shes a clever lady, however her comments about the british public being hers.... please, shes slated every single one of them at some stage on Gmtv and this morning - in MY opinion shes a vile woman.

I love the pricey..... shes calm, collected and can defend herself without shouting/threats or getting personal. Shes a good debater.

Thats just my opinion lol

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I dont think Katie H will win, or shall I say I hope she doesn't - her and Perez are two of a kind they react of each other, if Perez wasnt in the house then she would be hated through what she has said as Perez's reactions and behaviour over shadows her disgusting attitude towards people.
Her words are poison shes a very narrow minded person, I also think she is manipulating all in the house to turn on certain people 1st Perez, then nadia (which didnt work) then cheggers and now Katie P.

Albiet shes a clever lady, however her comments about the british public being hers.... please, shes slated every single one of them at some stage on Gmtv and this morning - in MY opinion shes a vile woman.

I love the pricey..... shes calm, collected and can defend herself without shouting/threats or getting personal. Shes a good debater.

Thats just my opinion lol

100% agree! Like I said before I didn't like Katie price before she went in, I thought she was just a Chav, but she is being so gentle and genuine! I don't know if it's just she is being overshadowed by KP and Perez, because she did say some disgusting things about what she got up to with Alex Reid!!!!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

100% agree! Like I said before I didn't like Katie price before she went in, I thought she was just a Chav, but she is being so gentle and genuine! I don't know if it's just she is being overshadowed by KP and Perez, because she did say some disgusting things about what she got up to with Alex Reid!!!!

Absolutely Jamie, the girl has no filter ive never been a massive fan I have always been team peter lol.
But the way in which she has handled things in there im pleasantly surprised.

Michelle confuses me massively I really want to like her, but find it difficult with the daft ass stuff that comes out of her gob.

X

Katie H is a controversialist, that's what she does.....she can't sing, dance, act....she's an intelligent woman & knows how to goad people....I think she makes great viewing & adds a good dynamic in the house

In my opinion penn2penn has hit the nail on the head, the woman has no other talent than to belittle and chastise people. This keeps pay cheques rolling in so she keeps it up.

I'm not sure I'd label her intelligent or 'a nice person on the inside' which I keep hearing people say. Because, if she were intelligent she'd find a better way to make her money and if she was a 'nice person inside' she would not be able to sleep at night, knowing that she was offending, and ridiculing vast numbers of people.

I'd rather live in poverty than make money from being nasty. Physically, verbally, mentally or any other way.

I'm not team Perez he's no better really. I'm loving this series it's a great social experiment. Watching how Alexander behaved towards Perez (poor Alex)
I find it fascinating how Michelle interacts with Katie H. I would have never thought Michelle, who was my favourite to begin with, would align herself Katie H. I see that as weakness. My favourite is now Pricey. I liked her in the jungle too. Xx

Absolutely Jamie, the girl has no filter ive never been a massive fan I have always been team peter lol.
But the way in which she has handled things in there im pleasantly surprised.

Michelle confuses me massively I really want to like her, but find it difficult with the daft ass stuff that comes out of her gob.

X

I really like Michelle but she is getting on my nerves constantly going on about "fighting for gay rights!" Bitch please, you ain't even gay!

Wtf has kavanagh done to his hair!?

Wtf has kavanagh done to his hair!?

😂😂 Michelle coloured her hair the other day and there was some left so he used it 😂
X.

���� Michelle coloured her hair the other day and there was some left so he used it ��
X.

Ahahahahah,gotta love it when people share hair dye! Mum and daughter scraping the bottles haha x

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahahahah,gotta love it when people share hair dye! Mum and daughter chavs scraping the bottles haha x

Haha I know! I dunno what he was thinking, Michelle can get away with the jet black because it kinda goes with her whole look, but Kav! It's waaaay to harsh! Just For Men eat your heart out
X.

Haha I know! I dunno what he was thinking, Michelle can get away with the jet black because it kinda goes with her whole look, but Kav! It's waaaay to harsh! Just For Men eat your heart out
X.

Now he could endorse home hair colour! "For a fiver you can look this **** too!"

Now he could endorse home hair colour! "For a fiver you can look this **** too!"

Lol, did you hear what Cami said about slitting Perez's throat 😳😳😳 omg I nearly choked, lunatic
X.

Lol, did you hear what Cami said about slitting Perez's throat 😳😳😳 omg I nearly choked, lunatic
X.

I know how Cray Cray! Then asked, "am I allowed to say penis?" lmao x

X.

I know how Cray Cray! Then asked, "am I allowed to say penis?" lmao x

Girl bye :lol:

Glad Cami Li is gone couldn't stand her fake 'ghetto' accent when she got angry!

I strangely feel bad for Perez and bet if he was gone it would be much more boring!

Why is Michelle constantly talking about representing the gay community?

Glad Cami Li is gone couldn't stand her fake 'ghetto' accent when she got angry!

I strangely feel bad for Perez and bet if he was gone it would be much more boring!

Why is Michelle constantly talking about representing the gay community?

Finally someone who sees that in Michelle aswell! She is not gay!

Finally someone who sees that in Michelle aswell! She is not gay!

It took me the whole time to try and figure it out because she kept talking about being married! I wondered was she married to a woman or if she's a drag queen or a very good transgender!

Latest posts

Back