Celebrity hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanlicious

Reaction score
hi all

had a consultation today for hair extensions and was asked if they could have better than remy hair. they asked me if id heard of celebrity hair. I said no as I have only heard balmain, cinderella and virgin as the best hair.

shes asked if I could find it. Cant find it anywhere. I said I would quote her on cinderella or balmain but it would cost more.

Anyone heard of celebrity hair?

Wheres best to get cinderella or balmain hair from. I mainly use the pre bonded nail tip hair. I found some cinderella hair on afrocare.com (who i have bought from b4 not cinderella tho) they quoted £240 before vat for 150 strands 20 inch cinderella hair 1g per strand.

That going to be the best buy?

thanks xxx

connect 2 hair i trained with hun

Perhaps its the celebrity elite hair that they are wanting
thats supposed to be very good :)

You can't really get better than remy hair as it means the cuticle is intact and running in the right direction. Remy isn't a 'make' or 'manufacturer' of hair, it's the way in which the hair is produced.

You can get Remy in Indian, European, Russian, Brazillian etc. Whichever hair you choose, you always want to ensure its remy as its the highest grade of hair extension on the market.

However, in terms of actual hair, she may well be referring to Bohyme which is US hair. The UK version is from a company called Celebrity Elite which I believe you can order online (though it's pricier than account prices).

We use Bohyme and it is beautiful hair. It's very full bodied and offers longevity. I'd take a look at that as suggested above.

Hope that helps...:)

Hi, sounds good
do you have a link for the bohyme celebrity Elite ? :hug:

I have used Celebrity Elite lots of time and never had any problems I have worn this hair and used the same hair for over a year with repeat installs.

Another great source of hair comes from Tasha Jacks in London I visited there stand at the Salon Exhibition in London in October 2008, the hair was absolutely gorgeous. They sell russian hair and the quality is fantastic if your looking for quality and your client will pay the going charges I would advise you to get in contact with this company.

www.tashajacks.com

Last edited:
Thank you for that, :)

Justbonds , do you the use Bohyme type hair from the US ?
and does that also have a link ? thank you in advance :hug:

Yes, we used to. Its absolutely stunning. it just costs silly amounts in customs tax importing from the US! You're better off buying from Russia, Brazil or the Ukraine.

The US link is WELCOME TO BOHYME. If you google 'US Bohyme' you'll find plenty of US companies that supply it.
x

hi all

had a consultation today for hair extensions and was asked if they could have better than remy hair. they asked me if id heard of celebrity hair. I said no as I have only heard balmain, cinderella and virgin as the best hair.

shes asked if I could find it. Cant find it anywhere. I said I would quote her on cinderella or balmain but it would cost more.

Anyone heard of celebrity hair?

Wheres best to get cinderella or balmain hair from. I mainly use the pre bonded nail tip hair. I found some cinderella hair on afrocare.com (who i have bought from b4 not cinderella tho) they quoted £240 before vat for 150 strands 20 inch cinderella hair 1g per strand.

That going to be the best buy?

Hay,

I have celebrity hair extensions in at the moment and have been doing then in the salon for a while now. They are distributored by hair talk- i will see if i can get a uk number for you when i go into work. They are not cheap over here but i find them fantastic, the hair is european and feels great and really does last that way. hair is not in single strands it is in fact in small whefts so it lies compleley flat and much more comfortable. Plus it only takes me 45mins to an hour to do a full head and i charge $990 for 45cm full head of one colour.

The hair is not chemically straightened however which is great for the condition of the hair and and also means that if you have a natural wave to your hair you can just wash and go with them.

Because they are a wheft you don't get that old trashy extension look when they start to get straggly at the ends and the hair is one hundred percent re-usable.

Have a look here x http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtFoMBPqig

HTH i will get back to you if i can find a number xxx

Tazzie

thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back