celebrity scissorhands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
OMG did anyone see it last nite :eek: i know its for charity but blooming eck you would have thoght they would have taught em something like how to section properly etc... some of what was going on was so bad :lol:
i was screaching when little chris was hacking away at the womans hair :lol:
and errr the style director ! has been cutting hair for a yr , i deffo think he was fibbing coz he was abysmal :lol: couldnt even hold his scissors :smack:
now i know we aint meant to slate anyone else on here but cmon what did everyone else think ??
lol i bet lee stafford had to work late rectifying everyones haircuts :lol::lol:

oooh nooo I didn't realise it started last night,
I'll defo be watching it from now on..

well im no hair expert but i love programs like that, wereas hair ppl cringe when watching it..
i personally liked the beauty part its like that program that was on aggges ago the salon? this is wat made me wana be a beauty therapist lol
and trust me im a beauty therapist was goood aswell

xx

I watched it, really enjoyed it last year too .. goes to show the public how hard the job really is !!

great idea to bring Steve strange back as assistant manager, he really made the show last year.... but looks like he hasn't kept up with his training !! OMG I was watching half of it through my finger tips, but I guess the people who go on know what they are letting them selfs in for .....

I didnt know it was back on again - what channel? when? whose on it?

I started to watch it...but only lasted 5 minutes....I thought it was supposed to be celebrities, I didn't know anyone!!!
Who was the wee boy hacking away at someones hair, and he kept putting the comb in his mouth before useing it .....Yeeeeuch!!!
I won't be watching this again.

Axiom....you definitely made the right decision!!!!

lol hes some singer i aint never heard of him either and the comb in the mouth thing eergh , in normal training he would get completly dragged over the coals for that!! :lol:

whos in it:
tamara it girl
lil' chris
ben from neighbours
aled? doesnt know what a fringe is lol
thats all i know
xx

When is it on? what channel?

theresa its on bbc3
think the times change every night sometimes 8 sometimes 9 xx

i dont know what time it was on lastnite i had it on but din look at the time

Thanks Guys

I think it is 8.30pm tonight.

lol hes some singer i aint never heard of him either and the comb in the mouth thing eergh , in normal training he would get completly dragged over the coals for that!! :lol:

he sings that song that does your head in....ch ch ch ch ch checking outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Watched a bit the other night with Steve Strange cutting a 'V' into the back of some poor womans hair, good god, this programme is hilarious!!

lee is always topping up his lip balm hehe

Did anyone see the bit where Steve almost chopped the poor womans ear off.... and then burnt her eye with the straighteners??:eek::eek:

She really looked like she wanted to cry!

I know it's all for charity, but surely most of them must have someone on hand after, to "fix" the mistakes and severe hacking that has gone on?!:eek:

I like watching but have to say I do find it quite painful to watch at the same time :confused:

x

Haven't seen it but heard them talking on Radio 1.

Aled is from the Chris Moyles' show.

That's all I know!!!!!!!!

Don't know if I could bear watching it, like the previous have said, watching through their fingers.........!!!!!!!

cannot cope with that steve strange ! he should be names steve dangerous , :lol: i couldnt sit with him wielding scissors at me !! hacking at peoples ears , and burning em !

I watched 10 mins last night, saw some terrible haircutting, watched a bikini wax, some eyebrow tattoing and a little bit of threading, then Aled (love him on Chris Moyles cos he's Welsh like me) got way over excited cos he was going to massage some twins.

thats all I've seen, have I missed many beauty treatments? I find the haircutting boring but love to see them doing the beauty.

I watched 10 mins last night, saw some terrible haircutting, watched a bikini wax, some eyebrow tattoing and a little bit of threading, then Aled (love him on Chris Moyles cos he's Welsh like me) got way over excited cos he was going to massage some twins.

thats all I've seen, have I missed many beauty treatments? I find the haircutting boring but love to see them doing the beauty.
The lady doing the eyebrows was Nilam Patel. She helped to train Zheut (Cherrylips) who did my brows and eyes......... She is based in Milton Keynes, so if you live close enough and need new brows!!.......

Latest posts

Back