Celebrity Slim...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
Anyone doing this?

I'm a failure when it comes to WW!!!xx

A friend at work did this and thought it was good but shakes sometimes boring but it's always like that. I am thinking of doing it for a while to loose some extra weight. I'm not big but at all but Want to trim up before summer. Let me know if you need a motivator weight buddy!

I'm doing slim fast, which is similar. I'm allowed one meal a day up to 600cal, 3 snacks and 2 shakes. Been on it 2 and a half weeks. Not bored yet, find it really easy and am losing weight.

I've just started Celebrity Slim for a second time, shakes are mixed with water and quite tasty really. Stopping yourself reaching for food is the hardest part, just breaking that habit x

my client used to do it but said it got way too expensive so she transfered over to the tesco meal replacement shakes and shes doing really well, she said they taste pretty good x

Does anyone know if there's a such thing as a complete meal replacement? I'd rather do one of them x

Does anyone know if there's a such thing as a complete meal replacement? I'd rather do one of them x

Loads of different ones but trust me if you ever try it... you will soon rather the 2 shakes and a meal diet lol. Its VERY hard doing total meal replacement. I tried it for 3 1/2 days at which point I almost fainted in London Bridge station and so gave up and ate!

Latest posts

Back