Celebrity Super Spa! It's almost time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on record 😀 but it will probably make beauty therapists look 'thick ' an make our jobs look easier😒 I hope it doesn't and shows it is hard work! X

Did anyone watch the other two series of this?
I watched the first one but not the second but will definitely be watching this series :)

Ive just read that this is the first series but there was a show where they took celebrities and learnt them hair and beauty and they worked in a spa and there was an overall winner, its exactly the same show as this new one, I'm confused :confused:

Ive just read that this is the first series but there was a show where they took celebrities and learnt them hair and beauty and they worked in a spa and there was an overall winner, its exactly the same show as this new one, I'm confused :confused:

I watched "trust me I'm a beauty therapist" which was in yonks ago and was more or less the same format with celebs being trained up to be therapists. I think the page 3 girl Michelle something may have won?.....

Yes that's the one, its practically the same programme. It was fun to watch :)

Today is the day! Eeeeek!

I've set it up to tape.

Its on tonight on Chanel 5 :) im recording it so i don't miss any :D

Ooh just saw this... Never seen it before so I will give it a whirl...

Woo Hoo It's on :green:

Helen is annoying me already!

Consultations- how insulting can they get!!

The consultations are hilarious! You have a full face and I wouldn't do hair any shorter as it would make it look fatter :O haha

I've just switched it off. Just as I thought it would be, sensationalist and sexualised, and not doing the industry any favours. Ask your client to move their genitals under the towel????!!! Ummmm no.......

Cant say ive ever asked a client to move their bits ! Have any of u ? Im wondering if I should be but I think id feel vwry uncomfortable :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not that impressed so far! :(

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

This is so funny. Helen not wearing trousers and wearing them ridiculous shoes! Arg and his 'apprentice' laughing.... rusty or jody to win :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What a load of silly business. I've switched off
Vicki x

Won't be watching again. Helen asked her client to get changed then knock on the door when they were ready??
Her tantrum at the start looked totally acted too 👎

Latest posts

Back