Celebrity Super Spa! It's almost time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It finishes on Friday.
I could not stop laughing, not at the treatments but at Randy keep laughing and throwing herself up the wall!
I thought that one chaps reaction was very rude with the spray can and saying that's disgusting.
Why is it that ladies will touch ladies but men seem appalled by having to touch a man?

Oops I missed this last night as I forgot it was on! Is there a Channel 5 catch up website?

It finishes on Friday.
I could not stop laughing, not at the treatments but at Randy keep laughing and throwing herself up the wall!
I thought that one chaps reaction was very rude with the spray can and saying that's disgusting.
Why is it that ladies will touch ladies but men seem appalled by having to touch a man?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that the deodorant can thing was rude.
I was so shocked he actually brought it out and sprayed it in the direction of the client.

I think they should ask him to leave. The chap working with him stands no chance if winning his apprenticeship or the money.

He needs a wax strip stuck over his mouth :p

Is there anywhere to watch it online?

The Vajazzle Episode...the guy that put the makeup on that woman wow I wanted to vomit. Swiped the lipgloss all over his filthy hand & put it back in the tube, dragged the eyeliner across her lids & oh god the amount of glue on the lashes. Oh dear.

I thought Vajazzles were special waterproof glue not eyelash glue!
It's annoying that they get so giggly about nudity. Grow up!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't think I can stand anymore of Yvette Fielding.

I'm loving this program xx

Well this program is making us all look like a bunch of giggly clowns that have know idea what we are doing, just like the stereo typical image that we have !
Waxing stripping off the skin ! Back crack and sac done with strip OMG, the massage ! The deodorant can my god I only hope none of my potential clients are watching this as it bound to put them off having any treatments! It also goes to show that in a week you can supposedly learn all this :-(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

The good thing is... we are probably the only ones watching haha x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like it when, Jody I think it was, said that you think its going to be easy but its actually really hard.

Although I don't love him, the older guy, john? seems to be the only one manning up and trying his best for his junior xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

It's quite funny that they think they are "celebrities" :rolleyes:
I love Rusty and Arg but that Yvette or Annette is abit annoying and VERY bossy

The Vajazzle Episode...the guy that put the makeup on that woman wow I wanted to vomit. Swiped the lipgloss all over his filthy hand & put it back in the tube, dragged the eyeliner across her lids & oh god the amount of glue on the lashes. Oh dear.

I worked on a skin care counter in Guildford and he came and did 3 days with us. Armand Beasley lovely lovely guy but I must agree....he did my make up....I'm a foundation mascara bronzed girl and my god did he make me look like a drag queen. All the girls and guys from the make up counters were like wow u look amazing...I looked in mirror no no no lol

Meant to say bronzer stupid autocorrect

The more I watch of this the more I realise its not about the industry or the poor apprentices.
It's about pointless 'celebrity' arguments and laughing about boobs and bottoms all those apprentices deserve something at the end for putting up with that

Oh my gosh Helen is so attention seeking and irritating!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I watched the first one , didn't like it at all !
It was my first and last , I really don't like Helen at all Xxx

Latest posts

Back