Celebrity Super Spa! It's almost time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never seen such a load of s**t xx

At least it's promoted Vinylux a little. Small silver lining .....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't stand Helen, especially after tonight's episode.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Helen is such a spoilt brat!
I thought there was going to be hairdressing on the show, they kept showing Jody cutting that ladies hair too short but I haven't seen any hairdressing so far :confused:

It will probably be the last episode. Building anticipation and all that ;) xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Well, I watched five minutes of it yesterday and that was more than enough. It's just the usual mind-numbing and vacuous pap peddled out by low-rent tv stations to keep the mindless masses entertained - it's just sad that this sort of fare has become the norm nowadays, but I suppose that's just a reflection of what the average person wants to watch, rather depressing really.

It's definitely not an insight into the industry, just a vehicle for "celebs" to earn a bit of dosh.

I DO like seeing the instruction sessions, though, and I think Herbert is a bit of a legend (although I need to put my sunglasses on when I look at him!)

It is certainly more about the celebrities themselves than the beauty industry.
I wouldn't say I was mindless for watching it, just intrigued

I must be a right saddo because I love it. Lots of them are total wollies (which makes me feel smug and superior) and can't stand that Helen either.:Love:

Last edited:
I think Shanie should win, she seems lovely and genuinely interested in hair and beauty x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Demand 5 has got Jodie cutting hair!!!!
I love the program but the argument .....annoying

Who is herbert? Sorry if I sound like an idiot. .. but have never heard of him :confused::eek:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me either, never heard of him or seen him before and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't forget him easily :D

Latest posts

Back