Celebrity Super Spa! It's almost time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkSwoon

Reaction score
Who's excited for Celebrity Super Spa!? It's going to be broadcast on C5 on the 13th woohoo!

Not quite excited for Helen Flanagan, she does my head in but I'm counting down the days!
Bet there will be a lot of cringing & wincing from us lot!

Who's excited for Celebrity Super Spa!? It's going to be broadcast on C5 on the 13th woohoo!

Not quite excited for Helen Flanagan, she does my head in but I'm counting down the days!
Bet there will be a lot of cringing & wincing from us lot!

They did something very similar a good few years back called "trust me I'm a beauty therapist" and Lauren from BB was on it. Everyone was dead rubbish on it though and you were wincing when they had to wax people lol

I think I can remember that! & what was the one where they trained to be hairstylists? awful haha

I can't wait !!!! X

I'm working next Friday till 9 but will be recording :) what times it on? X

Oohhhh whats this? I've not seen anything about it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure on what time it starts, my TV wouldn't let me go that far ahead of schedule!
All you need to know is on Ch5 website...tres excited!

I think it's 10pm next Friday x

Does anyone remember "The Salon"? Mainly hair. I loved it.

Does anyone remember "The Salon"? Mainly hair. I loved it.

Yes I used to watch it, it was great. Theo still does hair on tv.

Did anyone watch Beauty school it was set at the Yorkshire college of beauty

Yes I used to watch it, it was great. Theo still does hair on tv.

Did anyone watch Beauty school it was set at the Yorkshire college of beauty

Beauty school Yorkshire is a bit more real. The salon was all about doing back sack and cracks on men zzzzzzz, clearly wanting the shock value!

I've just put it on record :) I used to love "the salon" :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got it on remind too - thankfull the oh decided to go and lay back in bed hehe so he won't know till it turns over on Friday :biggrin: x

Booked it to record :D

I once appeared as a guest on The Salon! I didn't make the final cut, so wasn't on the TV, but had my eyebrows done by the beauty therapist (she was very sweet and was telling me all about her favourite hobby of line dancing) and then got to use the spa all day. I was there with a contestant from the tv show called Shattered where people were challenged to stay up for hours!

Will definitely be watching this one!

Hi

Just wanted to see if anyone will be watching this on Friday - Let's see what treatment's it shows on air X

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I will have to watch at least the 1st one to see what its all about :)

I love the tunics they have!! Does anyone know where to get them?

Latest posts

Back