Celebrity Super Spa! It's almost time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once appeared as a guest on The Salon! I didn't make the final cut, so wasn't on the TV, but had my eyebrows done by the beauty therapist (she was very sweet and was telling me all about her favourite hobby of line dancing) and then got to use the spa all day. I was there with a contestant from the tv show called Shattered where people were challenged to stay up for hours!

Will definitely be watching this one!

I was on the salon that day! The winner of shattered and a show jumper were on! I had my hair cut asymmetric by Brooke but Paul did most of it teaching her, I was in the final edit but couldn't speak as had a terrible throat infection!

I've recorded the new show so will prob catch up with it Sunday! xXx

Watching it now.....so rubbish the only 2 acting professional are James and joby
But just shows you it's not as easy as it looks and a good therapist is worth their weight in gold!

I wasnt going to give this a go but due to it being inbetween big brothers I gave it 20minutes. I thought it was rubbish, it feels low budget And fake. If they all did a good job it wouldnt be good tv so it just felt put on or over exaggerated. Shame as I loved that hairdresser programme years ago.

I watched it and had a giggle at a few things but thought it was a shame when during the massage lesson they made a lot of lewd comments and referred to extras. If they were speaking to a nurse who was showing them first aid they wouldn't have said about offering extras.
I shall still watch it because I love reality tv :)

I knew it would poke fun at the industry and cheapen it a little..
Ah well il still watch it if its on!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just watched it.

I reckon the massage trainer would have been a bit more blunt with them over their inappropriate remarks had she not been on camera. I was cringing.

No h/s, no a/p.....but that would be boring I suppose, and wouldn't fit the media image of beauty, and tbh honest I think it would take some of them a VERY long time to assimilate!

Yvette what's-her-name, ooh poor girl who's been paired with her.

It does look a lovely salon, and I like the professionals.

I like the tunics too. Where are they from?

Is anyone watching this? What is going on, any reason why this show is on? It's a bit like that hair salon that was on years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the first one, why cant Helen Flannigan be sent back to the jungle and left there?

Aghh all them poor men being waxed back sack anf crack with warm wax and strips :( ouchy and the woman who wouldnt syop laughing how unprofessional she would have made me so angry ! Anyone else watching ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Immature z listers getting paid for what? Making a big deal out of what? Grrrrrr!!

Makes a joke of our jobs! Still I did snigger at the back sack and crack reactions.

When is this on xx

Immature adults making a big deal out of nothing, getting paid to overact..... Grow up!!!! Grrrr!!!!!

I can't not watch but it's doing nothing for our industry. I wonder how much training they get behind the scenes.

Makes me rather angry.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Makes me feel so bad for the clients!!!

I think it's mocking our industry and was horrified for the models.

Programe is rubbish, but i love the tunics on celebrity spa, does anyone know where they might have brought them?

Anyone know what episode anything nail related will be on?

x

Latest posts

Back