Cellex C

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamond tip

Reaction score
I am finding great skin results from the Cellex-C Range . It really suits many of my celebrity clients.

I am finding great skin results from the Cellex-C Range . It really suits many of my celebrity clients.
Does it not suit your non celebrity clients then???:eek:What is it,cant say I have ever heard of it and tell all ???who are these celebrity clients????????:green:

Maybe its so expensive you have to be a celebrity to be able to afford it lol

Yes come on what is this wonderful Cellex C, we can't wait to hear

NEWS FLASH

pmsl.....they only use Joan Collins on there homepage.....queen of plastic surgery...:lol:..:

NEWS FLASH

pmsl.....they only use Joan Collins on there homepage.....queen of plastic surgery...:lol:..:

pmsl...Jennifer Aniston colours her hair at home in the bathroon too....you must have seen the ads:lol:

I think someone is winding us up!!:irked:

LOL - Again!
Step away girls, step away!

LOL - Again!
Step away girls, step away!

stepping away hun....backwards with my fist in my gob...pmsl...:lol: xx

Maybe its so expensive you have to be a celebrity to be able to afford it lol

I think you might be right there. Check out the prices! :eek:

Hun you would have been better off not mentioning the celebrity thing. There are many here who work with them and just incase you haven't heard they are just people with a job that makes an obsene amount of money. They fart too, and puke.

Maybe you could give us a little more information about the range so that we know why it is so great? I use Nimue and find that it has fab affects on the skin too and I've posted many times about WHY it is great. Maybe you could too, it would be far more helpful to us fellow professionals!

All my clients are celebrities too, great isn't it! Well they pay my bills so in my mind they are all Superstars!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back