Cellulite Bike/Pod

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoPearce

Reaction score
Hi skingeeks,

Can anyone advise me about the CelluliteBike or it's sometimes called the CellulitePod.

I have a trial on Wednesday and wanted to know if anyone knows anymore about it. The course is quite expensive so dont want to just chuck money away.

http://www.cellulitebike.co.uk
Details for those who have not heard of it is on http://www.cellulitebike.co.uk

how much is it hun? looks really space agey! basically it looks like it heats you up while u exercise, which will make u burn more calories.. looks good but i dunno if i'd be convinced.. its like any home exericse machine, would it end up being just another clothes horse?! any exercise you do is gonna benefit you. I think youve just got weigh up the cost and the fact that would u really make enough use of it??

i did notice that in all the pics the people had had tans done which does disguise cellulite xx

It's not a home machine, you have to go to a salon to use it.

For 5 sessions which are 40mins each, it costs £199. The lady in the salon said that she has been on it 3 times and has gone down from a 18 to a 16.

Seems like a fad to me, it says you have to pedal at 75% of your maximum heart rate, if you did any exercise at this % of heart rate 3x weekly for a couple of weeks you would see a reduction in cellulite anyway.
I swear by drinking loads of water and regular exercise to get rid of cellulite.

i don't know a great deal about these but know a little.
A temp teacher from my daughters school used to come to me for treatments and was always asking if i could find out about these. She had regularly used them in Germany a couple a years ago where they were quite the norm in gyms over there,
She called them hypoxy trainers.
I was always very limited to the info i could find out but she always raved how fantastic they were.
She eventually managed to source one and hired it for personal use (there are very strict clauses when it comes to hiring it out!) . Stll raving about it a
dasked me if i would consider opening up a salon with her to incorporate this.
I was'nt so sure after seeing a floatation centre not last to long near us so opted out.
Let us all know how you get on and what you think to them x x x

I went to my free trial on the bike last night.

I had to drink 2litres of water through the day. The session lasted 40 minutes and you laid almost flat and had to pedal. You then had loads of lights around you that are meant to help penetrate into the skin and help breakdown the fat and help detoxify the body.

The bike is set up to your own fitness level and works to bring your heart rate up to 70%. Mine was set at 135 (what ever that means) You don't have to peddle like a mad woman to reach this but bloody hell I was sweating like a pig.

Would I book up a course? The answer would be NO. I'm not 100% convinced that riding a bike in a sunbed type cubical is going to do any different to say, going to the gym and drinking loads of water a day.

To top it all the place I had to go to was a dive. They expect people to pay £75 a treatment for this bike and it was dirty and smelly. Wont even talk about the nail tech that was outside the room.

Latest posts

Back