Cellulite help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairtangled

Reaction score
I dont know why I have it or how to get rid of it but i seem to have cellulite just near the top of my thigh like the side of my bum ? Im not a fat person im average 10-12 i cycle everyday and walk every where ???

Any person can 'suffer' from cellulite or 'orange peel'.
It's mainly what you eat eg: caffeine, sugars etc.
If you do exercise, exfoliate and use cellulite creams/oils, try the healthy lifestyle, unless you already have one :)

Grrrrrrrrr why cant it just disappear lol . Thank you anyway x

We all wish it would just disappear :sad: Exfoliation is good for cellulite but if you really want to improve the look of it ,then salon treatments like endermologie or G5 massage would help more.

yes cellulite creeps up on the majority of us and it deosnt care what size or shape we are! It doesnt respond well to just exercise alone as its not as simple as just excess fat cells. So like the above posts said, healthy lifestyle along with exercise, lots and lots of water and less caffine, no smoking and anything with toxins in(most things!). Body brushing daily in an upwards (towards the heart) will help. Salon treatmnets as mentioned, inoithermie is said to help, detox or lymph drainage massage. Aromatherpy oils also.

You have all been very helpful . I actually gave smoking 31 days ago and never felt better . So lets hope to see an improve on this horrible cellulite lol xx

Latest posts

Back