Certificate...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BROOPS100

Reaction score
Not sure what to do here... I did a nail course at The Nail Academy in Erdington Birmingham (or now called Academy for Nails) back in June 2007. When I did that course I had to cover everthing about Manicures and nail tip application and Gel application etc....

Well I've needed to seek out my certificate to prove Im qualified so a copy can be given to SweetSquared for Minx Training... But now that I've fished out my certificate it only states that I was given a diploma for UV Gel Nail Extension !

What do I do?

I've got my certificate for Bio Sculpture Gel Training, but thats only there complete Gel conversion Course, so I know thats not enough. Im not sure that SweetSquared are going accept this certificate from back in 2007 to prove I am trained/qualified in Manicure....

Ive been doing Bio Sculpture for a good few years too now so I cant believe I would have to repeat a manicure course after having the experience & the customer base that i've already got, just so I can start to consider doing a Minx Course.

Any advice would be much appreciated :(

The best people really to talk to about this would be Sweet Squared. Only they will know what they will and will not accept.

Not sure what to do here... I did a nail course at The Nail Academy in Erdington Birmingham (or now called Academy for Nails) back in June 2007. When I did that course I had to cover everthing about Manicures and nail tip application and Gel application etc....

Well I've needed to seek out my certificate to prove Im qualified so a copy can be given to SweetSquared for Minx Training... But now that I've fished out my certificate it only states that I was given a diploma for UV Gel Nail Extension !

What do I do?

I've got my certificate for Bio Sculpture Gel Training, but thats only there complete Gel conversion Course, so I know thats not enough. Im not sure that SweetSquared are going accept this certificate from back in 2007 to prove I am trained/qualified in Manicure....

Ive been doing Bio Sculpture for a good few years too now so I cant believe I would have to repeat a manicure course after having the experience & the customer base that i've already got, just so I can start to consider doing a Minx Course.

Any advice would be much appreciated :(

You don't ... if you know how to prep a nail for nail extensions then you know enough to do Minx. S2 will be quite happy with your Bio Sculpture cert. Just give them a call and talk to anyone and they will tell you the same. Send 'em in. Who has told you you need to do a manicure course?? You need to be a qualified professional (which you are) ... have a business (which you do) .. it should not be a :hug:problem.

Yippee panick over. My certificate are fine & now I have my very own Account to buy Minx... Now I need to suss out some training for that I guess or is application of Minx pretty easy ?

That 'training' academy is horrendous. I would be chasing your certificates from them though, they should be able to provide you with copies.

I know you have your account now but you may need your certificate in future

Yippee panick over. My certificate are fine & now I have my very own Account to buy Minx... Now I need to suss out some training for that I guess or is application of Minx pretty easy ?

If you pm me with your email address and S2 customer number, I will be happy to send you the Minx training video ... Minx is pretty easy but like all things it will take a few goes and the experience with a few different types of nails to get really comfortable.

That 'training' academy is horrendous. I would be chasing your certificates from them though, they should be able to provide you with copies.

I know you have your account now but you may need your certificate in future

Yes I will chase them up and I quite agree that they as a Training Academy were & still are horrendous !!!

Latest posts

Back