Certification.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
Hi Mr Geek, Mrs Geek and Geeg

As you probably know a lot of nail nutters are wishing to do the courses with you but do not know what certificates/courses when completed, you except. any chance of a list of them? a lot of training schools cost mega amounts of money and it must be gutty for some to be told that is isn't what is required. when l started looking into nail courses there was only two around my way. and l hadn't heard of creative (sorry it was 5 years ago begging pardon) wished l had. l along with hundreds of others want to develope our knowledge with creative but have a hurdle in our way. can we have a list please. also how much is the spa manicure and spa pedicure kits and where do you buy them?

thanks
take care
Theresa

Hi tTese,

Best to ring head office and ask for a price list. I think Samuel - AKA Grand Master Geek - prefers this site not to be used as a selling tool in general.
You may have to supply a faxed copy of your certificate, but they will be glad to send you a price catalogue.

0113 275 5719 asl for customer care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back