• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chair available in Liverpool city center studio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_watermelon

Reaction score
If you are looking for something different & want a change from the traditional salon environment, you'll love what I've got on offer!
I've created a co-working creative space for hairstylist like myself to run their own business.

This is Not a salon. We all work for ourselves, in a shared space that is not set up like a conventional salon. More room, less mirrors & chairs, a comfortable waiting area for everyone to share so everyone feels at home.

Rent will include: coffee/ tea, bottled water, towels, backwash products. Freelance insurance and an assistant 32 hours/ week.
Day rates are negotiable and there will be no commission charged. There are no opening or closing times for the building, so you are free to work as many hours in the day as you like.

Located in the city centre, there is plenty of street parking nearby and it's easy to access by public transport.

Stylist must have their own cliental as there is no passing trade.

Please contact me for any further information.

[email protected]

image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back