Chair for HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
Just completed my HD brows training and wanted to know where everyone bought their chairs from. I loved the ones at the training but thought they were quite expensive to buy.

Also what does everyone use to put all their disposables etc in?

how much are the HD chairs as i too am interested in getting one but if its really expensive might have to go for the alternative x

The HD ones are £299 plus vat x

The HD ones are £299 plus vat x
That is quite pricey! I will be keeping an eye on this thread as i would like an alternative too! xx

I got mine off of eBay for £169 inc vat and free delivery but they aren't available at the minute.

Jemima :)

I got mine off of eBay for £169 inc vat and free delivery but they aren't available at the minute.

Jemima :)

Would u mind putting pic up of yours please xx

Well, here's the thing, You should take care which chair you choose as doing brows puts much more wear on the reclining mechanism than salon / barber use that many of these chairs are designed for. Chairs sub £200 on ebay will be cheap chinese offerings and simply wont last too long. I would suggest the WBX comforto as an ideal chair with a good warranty and spares parts back up. A bit pricey but well worth it when you consider the effect of a chair breaking on a busy day!!!

Latest posts

Back