Chair for pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicifer_noonoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

We're just updating the furniture at the Salon I work at, and we are having real trouble finding a chair without castors on it for clients to sit on during a pedicure. We have a pedicure station, and a seat for me, but not for the client! It needs to be comfortable, have a back rest, have no wheels and be height adjustable. What does everyone else use?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nic xx

Hi all,

We're just updating the furniture at the Salon I work at, and we are having real trouble finding a chair without castors on it for clients to sit on during a pedicure. We have a pedicure station, and a seat for me, but not for the client! It needs to be comfortable, have a back rest, have no wheels and be height adjustable. What does everyone else use?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nic xx

Hi Nic,

i hav a Pedicure Chair for sale - nothing at all warong with it - it is 1 yr old and i no longer have room in my treatment room to use it as i bought an electric couch and now use that. The chair is in the Salon's Direct catalogue on page 36.

It is a fantastic peice of equipment and my clients say very comfortable.

If you are interested let me know or pm me.

Hope this helps

I bought my chair off Ebay - it was brand new and came from Germany. Best £180 I spent! Everyone but everyone says how comfy it is, had a client fall asleep in it yseterday!!!!! It's one of those massage chairs that reclines. HAve to say i loved it so much it nearly stayed at home. Comes with a matching stool too for you to sit on. I'll see if i can find a link for you. BRB!

It's this one, same company that I used, their service was first class. Massaging Chair Bern Exquisit 2007 NEW !!! TOP !!! on eBay, Armchairs, Living Room Furniture, Home Garden (item 160147269918 end time 25-Aug-07 20:15:00 BST)

Sorry all, don't think I made myself clear! We have a pedicure station (foot rest and a place for the foot spa, we just need a seat for the client to sit on, that doesn't roll about and is comfortable. Oh, and height adjustable :)

I bought my chair off Ebay - it was brand new and came from Germany. Best £180 I spent! Everyone but everyone says how comfy it is, had a client fall asleep in it yseterday!!!!! It's one of those massage chairs that reclines. HAve to say i loved it so much it nearly stayed at home. Comes with a matching stool too for you to sit on. I'll see if i can find a link for you. BRB!

It's this one, same company that I used, their service was first class. Massaging Chair Bern Exquisit 2007 NEW !!! TOP !!! on eBay, Armchairs, Living Room Furniture, Home Garden (item 160147269918 end time 25-Aug-07 20:15:00 BST)

Sounds really nice !

Are the massage thingies any good ? Is it height adjustable ?

What is the funny lever thing on the side ?

Sooo many questions :lol:

Marlise

I agree with Marlise!!! It does look fab Sass, I am looking for a chair like this, as at the moment I have 2 Technician chairs and I could do with something super comfy for the client!

I have put it on my favs on ebay and also am watching a chair, similar.

Has your lasted well? I dont want to get it and then for it to fall apart a few months down the road you know!! But it does look great with all the functions!!

:hug:xx

Had the chair for over 2 years now and it's still like new. The massage part is more a vibrate and TBH some clients don't like it ... I've lost the plug adapter now anyway so can't use it.! It's not height adjustable but it doesn't need to be as when you sit on the stool you are at the perfect height and you can move closer or farther away from the client dependant on their leg length. The black lever at the side is to recline the chair!

Latest posts

Back