Chair rental, coronavirus advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie23

Reaction score
Hi was just wondering do any of use rent a chair in a salon? And if so are use still needing to pay rent for your chair even tho the salon your in has be forced to close due to corona? X

Hi was just wondering do any of use rent a chair in a salon? And if so are use still needing to pay rent for your chair even tho the salon your in has be forced to close due to corona? X
I need advice on this also. Do you have a contract ? I am writing to my local mp about this loop hole, as the salon should get a 10k grant to cover this. I believe if they claimed the grant and took rent they would be making a profiteering, there this would be committing fraud. The grant is to keep them afloat not to profit of us. We will not get a grant
Xxx please correct if i am wrong

The salon industry networking group has a few posts on there about this too. Be sure to look on there. Xxx

I need advice on this also. Do you have a contract ? I am writing to my local mp about this loop hole, as the salon should get a 10k grant to cover this. I believe if they claimed the grant and took rent they would be making a profiteering, there this would be committing fraud. The grant is to keep them afloat not to profit of us. We will not get a grant
Xxx please correct if i am wrong
Hi I’m currently in this situation and the owners have received the £10k grant and spent it as they wished holiday booked furniture for there home and when I confronted them over it they said there accountant said they can spend it on what they wish. They have had a 3 month rent holiday and we who rent space at there salon have paid a smaller agreed amount since they closed now they want there rent paying for 15 weeks that they were closed. Did you have to pay too?

Just to add my MP is contacting me tomorrow after she has spoken with the council to see if this is profiteering

Latest posts

Back