Chair rental

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowtanning

Reaction score
I'm hoping to rent a nail chair in a salon soon but am concerned as I have done quite a lot of mani's/pedi's/shellac's lately and have found my back to ache quite a lot. Obviously this is uncomfortable, makes me feel tired and slows me down. Any tips on set up, desks, stools etc would be great.........even just to know I'm not the only one! xxx

I had a lot of back problems myself, but I learnt to sit symmetrical & not cross my legs beneath the table. Since working like this it has eliminated a lot of my back pain ... Im not saying thats your answer but I thought I'd add my 2 pence worth ;)

I get back shoulder and hip pain but treat myself every 2-3 weeks to reflexology which keeps this at bay ;) maybe a good idea have a treat as we all work really hard a d need a treatment every now and again ;)

Sleeping Beauty I'm willing to try anything! I think half my problem is that with doing mani's/shellac's/bio's I tend to find that I'm leaning across because the client doesn't bring their hands far enough forward, so I feel like I'm always trying to bring them back to me but I can't expect the client to be uncomfortable surely? With pedi's I think I established with some help from my mum that I need a lower stool, I didn't think it made any difference as I have a long body and the distance from your head to your lap doesn't change but with a lower stool your lap comes up higher bringing the feet with it! So know I need to get a lower stool........just hands to sort out now lol xx

I get back shoulder and hip pain but treat myself every 2-3 weeks to reflexology which keeps this at bay ;) maybe a good idea have a treat as we all work really hard a d need a treatment every now and again ;)

Great advice, I'm studying massage at the moment so I get a quick massage once a week :D

Latest posts

Back