Chairs for nail desks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
What chairs do you use for your clients at your nail desks?

XxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got a £34 black, swivel chair for my clients to sit on. It's super comfy and can go Lower or higher. Got it from Ikea :)

I got a £34 black, swivel chair for my clients to sit on. It's super comfy and can go Lower or higher. Got it from Ikea :)

Is it this one? :)

1425678245982.jpg

Yeah that's it! It's honestly so comfortable. Such good value for money. I have one for me and one for the clients.

Yeah that's it! It's honestly so comfortable. Such good value for money. I have one for me and one for the clients.

Do you think it would be comfortable for clients to sit in for gel polish pedicure? X

Def - I did one this morning on a pregnant lady who is due to give birth in a weeks time :) and she was very comfortable.

Def - I did one this morning on a pregnant lady who is due to give birth in a weeks time :) and she was very comfortable.

Fab thanks so much. One last question lol...

Do the arms on the chair get in the way? As in when they're trying to pull the chair close to the table X

They do if it's at its highest but if u lower the chair then the arms and the chair fit perfectly under the table 😃 honestly I think they r amazing - I cannot believe they r so cheap!

I bought one at first -for me to use as I would be in it more than a client but they r so comfortable that I felt bad for the clients and so now they have their own lol

Latest posts

Back