Challenge results - runners up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Biddle

International Nail artist
Reaction score
Hi
I just wanted to let you know I have posted the runners up for Victoria Smiths Xmas fantasy flower challenge on Sam Biddle.

I have to apologies for the delay in doing this, it seems I am suffering from some sort of senility disorder, the first symptom is forgetfulness, closely followed by time management. Still this is no excuse and thanks to those of you who emailed me and prompted me you will find out who closely follows Hazel in this challenge. Thanks everyone who did vote, it was great to get this feed back.

Since Sam Biddle has been running, I have been amazed with the amount of people who have visited me and sent me messages, and am so happy you do this.

The whole fantasy and design buzz that is going around is amazing and I am so proud to be able to be a part of it, thanks again everyone for your support and encouragement...nxt year I hope to bring you more......

Don't forget to keep giving me feedback, if you want to see more of something, then let me know.

have a good one... and next year will be GREAT!!
SAM

You just keep them fab tutorials that you do on your website coming, it is great to keep seeing new ones,
and trying to rise to the challenge of creating them is fun even if some times laughable at my poor attempts :hug:

Thanks Sam for the inspiration, I am chuffed I came second especially as it was my first time doing fantasy work.
I havent stopped Have been asked to do my brush toppers as pen toppers for a few of my regulars so little bit of a bonus for me.
I highly recomend anyone doing a workshop with Sam WELL worth it.
Jen
xx

:green: 3rd Place :green:

Thanks Sam :hug: you're a great inspiration and I can't wait to meet you again (I'm first demo next time remember!! :))

Well done Jen!!

Just had a thought...
3 is my lucky number - and this is the second time I've come 3rd this year.
Hmm, new years resolution - change lucky number to 1!! :lol:

Well done! jeni and lauri :)

:green: 3rd Place :green:

Thanks Sam :hug: you're a great inspiration and I can't wait to meet you again (I'm first demo next time remember!! :))

Well done Jen!!

Just had a thought...
3 is my lucky number - and this is the second time I've come 3rd this year.
Hmm, new years resolution - change lucky number to 1!! :lol:

:green:Well done to you too Lauri sorry didnt put it on my last post:green:
Damn those family members eh?
:hug:
Jen
xx

:green:Well done to you too Lauri sorry didnt put it on my last post:green:
Damn those family members eh?
:hug:
Jen
xx
:lol: :hug: